Page 442 of 528 FirstFirst ... 342392422432436437438439440441442443444445446447448452462492 ... LastLast
Results 6,616 to 6,630 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It was a callback to season one, when Ned says someday she'll be a fine lady with lots of sons (btw, suck it D&D, and I didn't need you to tell me this!)

Basically, she's just saying that she realizes Nymeria is on her own path, and it's not fair of her to place expectations on her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Slothy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    Dany was brutal on Varys. And send a raven to Jon to tell him to bend the knee? Funny, Cersei said the same thing last episode. They've both got the "unquestioning loyalty or death" attitude.
    No, Dany in her discussion with Varys was very much not "give me your unquestioning loyalty or die." In fact, she outright said if you question the way I'm leading then talk to me. Don't just jump ship and start plotting to kill me the first time you see something you don't like. In other words, if he's loyal to her then he needs to trust that she'll listen to him.
    You're right. She did end the discussion reasonably. Scratch my last sentence up there.

I still think the echo of Cersei is intentional on D&D's part, whether it's a red herring or not to leave fans guessing if she has shades of being a mad queen, I don't know. But it seems to be a popular fan theory.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Theon couldn't have charged, Euron would have killed his sister on the spot. There was nothing he could do to save her life other than to not attack, so in all seriousness he probably saved her life by not trying to save her life.

Jon vs. Baelish I loved. Show that twat who's boss. Sansa needs to be the one to kill him, though.

Really keen to see what happens with Nymeria next, and what happens with Jorah. And Sam for that matter.

Hot Pie Nymeria

Shame we didn't get to see more Ed Sheeran, though.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think anything's happening with Nymeria. I think that was it.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I don't mind, just happy to see them. But I don't think Nymeria is out of the picture entirely. I can see her still showing up at times that suit her for dramatic purposes, just to wander off again.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I can't. That would make no sense. That scene with Arya was a pretty definitive goodbye. Nymeria's doing her own thing.

I didn't even realize he was going to be in the series and didn't recognize him until my girlfriend pointed him out when he was singing. HAHA Cool to say I've seen him in concert before he got famous back in 2013!!
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    I can't. That would make no sense. That scene with Arya was a pretty definitive goodbye. Nymeria's doing her own thing.
    I agree, but I also wouldn't bet against the following scenario occurring next season: Arya will be attacked by White Walkers and it will seem to be The End, only Nymeria and her wolf pack come steaming in and save the day.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I agree, but I also wouldn't bet against the following scenario occurring next season: Arya will be attacked by White Walkers and it will seem to be The End, only Nymeria and her wolf pack come steaming in and save the day.
    Yeah I can see that happening just because of the dramatic cool it would be

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I think Nymeria walked away because Arya has just gone too far from her Stark roots - possibly doesn't recognise her or feel close to her because of the whole face changing thing too.....

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

That, and, it's been like 5+ years in-world time. She really only had Nymeria for a few months.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Maybe its a little hint that she's truly Arya and not faceless girl. I think Nymeria would have torn faceless girl apart, and I've never believed it wasn't truly Arya to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by theundeadhero View Post
    Maybe its a little hint that she's truly Arya and not faceless girl. I think Nymeria would have torn faceless girl apart, and I've never believed it wasn't truly Arya to begin with.
    I'd been reading that theory too but if she wasn't Arya anymore then why would she have butchered the Freys? Thus, I think it is indeed Arya. GoT has enough crazy theories but that one was a bit too far for me.

I still think there will be some crazy reveal to come about Bran and we already had two with Jon.

Also, is the treatment Sam is doing on Jorah the same one that worked on Shireen? Or something else? Since she still seemed to have greyscale scars and it seemed like the point of the treatment was to cut away all of the scales.

Take care all.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I was just telling some that. I'm hoping Nymeria does come back with her pack bigger and stronger and finds Arya in a tight situation that she helps get her out of. By seeing how the other wolves follow her lead, Nymeria seems to have taken the role as leader of the pack as well. And daaaaaang she has gotten big in 5 years!
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Your weekly dose of meme's and jokes

Nymeria

Reek, omg xD

eunuch!
    Not today!

i would also like to point out something i found on the internet, i dont believe it has been pointed out yet here.

as the Hound stares into the fire he says:
    ''It's where the wall meets the sea. The waves are frozen. There's a castle there''

its something you see back in the opening credits

the sea next to Eastwatch by the Sea is frozen. so the Nightking could (in theorie) just walk around the magic wall right into the Seven Kingdoms :O
    Last edited by Shaibana; 07-25-2017 at 01:06 PM.