Page 478 of 528 FirstFirst ... 378428458468472473474475476477478479480481482483484488498 ... LastLast
Results 7,156 to 7,170 of 7907

Thread: Game of Thrones: House of the Dragon!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

One of the managers at work has actually put a bet on that Sansa will end up on the Iron Throne.

I mean, I don't think it'll happen, but she's gonna make a pretty penny if it does!

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Whose team have you been on the last several seasons? Arya's always been awful.
    Team Olenna, always. I guess Lyanna Mormont is the new generation's Olenna.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jinx View Post
    Whose team have you been on the last several seasons? Arya's always been awful.
    Team Olenna, always. I guess Lyanna Mormont is the new generation's Olenna.
    I meant specifically of the Starks.

OKAY GUYS

WHAT ARE PEOPLE'S PREDICTIONS FOR NEXT WEEK?!

-Cleganebowl, Gregor kills Sandor. Beric uses his last lifeforce to bring Sandor back, who then kills Gregor. Kind of a replay of The Mountain vs. Oberyn
    -Cersei's gonna eat it. I dunno when or how, but Jaime will definitely be the who.
    -Jon and Dany are finally gonna bone and she's gonna get pregnant. Maybe with triplets, a la "The Dragon Has Three Heads"
    -THE WALL IS COMING DOWN WITH THAT DRAGON Y'ALL
    -Jon will find out about his parentage
    -Arya kills Sansa and uses her face to kill Littlefinger.
    -Grey Worm is gonna eat it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Will wight dragon breathe fire or ice? They've made it a point that the whitewalkers are icy with the way they walk and the storms and trout. And that they're venerable to fire. So why would they nearly self immolate with a zombie dragon.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    Will wight dragon breathe fire or ice? They've made it a point that the whitewalkers are icy with the way they walk and the storms and trout. And that they're venerable to fire. So why would they nearly self immolate with a zombie dragon.
    Bombs kill humans, but we still use them. /shrug

If dragon fire CAN bring the wall down, that's going to be very valuable, even if it's dangerous for them.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Do we know whether White Walkers are vulnerable to fire though? Wights clearly are but whenever the Night King goes near fire it dies down.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm guessing the only thing that can kill the Night King is Jon Snow in one-on-one combat surrounded by an ongoing battle which miraculously does not interfere with them at all.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I'm guessing the only thing that can kill the Night King is Jon Snow in one-on-one combat surrounded by an ongoing battle which miraculously does not interfere with them at all.
    But he's too pure to kill, so he'll just disarm him, and magically that will evaporate the Night King.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Definitely. And before that, there are several near misses where NK almost smotes poor Jon down only to be saved by The Hound, Arya Stark, Grey Worm, Davos, the ghost army from Return of the King, and finally Bronn.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Definitely. And before that, there are several near misses where NK almost smotes poor Jon down only to be saved by The Hound, Arya Stark, Grey Worm, Davos, the ghost army from Return of the King, and finally Bronn.
    Sansa nearly dies, Lady Stoneheart shows up and yells, "NOT MY DAUGHTER YOU BITCH"

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I still liked Arya despite her being incredibly stupid and reckless and getting stabbed in the last season.

I want to believe she's smarter than this and she's secretly playing little finger but if she's actually falling for this, then I AM NOT HERE FOR HER VICTIM BLAMING BULLtrout. Your sister was brutally raped and abused you sociopath. Get a grip on yourself for smurfs sake. I feel like they're setting Arya up to die to be honest.

I wonder what they're gonna do with Dany and Jon. They legit have great chemistry but ya know, incest. I don't care if its tradition in that weirdo family, I can't root for it.

The scenes in Iceland were walking dead levels of dumb and I did not like it. What a dumb dumb plan. And Jon, I know we needed to close the storyline on Benjen but what the smurf Jon, you should have hauled ass onto that dragon and boned outta there instead of wasting time and look, you got one of dany's kids killed.

This season really seems like everything is done in service of the plot, and the execution, the characters, the writing is all falling short.

Night King needed a dragon and so the show had Jon and Co do this ridiculous mission that doesn't even make sense for any of them to attempt. Its like they have specific plot points they need to hit, but how they get there is sloppy and doesn't make sense.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I dreamt a Yu-Gi-Oh meme and of course when I woke up it was real.

"I summon the Blue Eyes White Dragon, in attack mode!"

I'm laughing so I don't cry.

Attachment 73776

*Blue Eyes Wight Dragon

Final episode of the season (wow, already?!) predictions:

Littlefinger finally gets killed.. but maybe by someone unexpected. Pod? That knight from the Eyrie who hates his guts?

Cersei IS pregnant but the baby doesn't make it OR it turns out not to be Jamie's which is FINALLY, FINALLY the last straw for him.

Euron, Yara and Theon show up again after they have apparently all been just chilling somewhere on the sidelines. I sort of feel like Yara might not die after all. Euron once again finds a way to screw with everyone.

I really like the Beric bringing back The Hound idea. Otherwise, why is Beric still here? Clearly, he needs to give up his last life for someone, which would also close a book specific plotline.

Dany and Jon are definitely going to get it on, though afterwards, when Jon finds out that they're related, I think he'll be disgusted and BROOD about it.

Tyrion and Cersei have some vicious sparring but ultimately she sort of is happy that Tywin is dead.

The Wall is coming DOWN or in a much less climactic way, The Night King flies over it, kills everyone still at Eastwatch and lets his army through.

Bran continues to know things and tell no one and I don't mean Arya, who I think HAS to be playing some sort of game here.

Final Iron Throne Predictions:

Who sits on the throne at the end? I think Bronn might just find a way to finally get the castle he craves.

2 bonus predictions:

I don't think we see Season 8 or 8 Part 1, if my other theory holds true, until at least October of 2018.
    I think the series doesn't end with the battle against the White Walkers, but there is a further conflict beyond that. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the WW war gets wrapped up by Episode 4.

Take care all.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I dreamt a Yu-Gi-Oh meme and of course when I woke up it was real.

"I summon the Blue Eyes White Dragon, in attack mode!"

I'm laughing so I don't cry.

Attachment 73776

*Blue Eyes Wight Dragon
    *I was quoting Seto Kaiba verbatim