Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Barbie Race and Ride is the greatest game ever

Once you stop being dumb (Mind you, I was dumb and didn't realize this either when I played. ) the clock puzzle is quite simple. Everyone in Zozo lies. You are informed of this back in Jidoor. If someone tells you a time in Zozo, that is not the correct number to input. Each number on the clock is the number no one in town tells you.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
    Once you stop being dumb (Mind you, I was dumb and didn't realize this either when I played. ) the clock puzzle is quite simple. Everyone in Zozo lies. You are informed of this back in Jidoor. If someone tells you a time in Zozo, that is not the correct number to input. Each number on the clock is the number no one in town tells you.
    This sounds several magnitudes easier than I remember it being. Now I have to replay the game to see if I really was just being stupid back then, blast you all

Blog Entries

It's incredibly easy.
    All you have to do is get a pen and paper and walk around the city of Zozo to talk to every single person and write down the numbers of the first and second hand, all while battling monsters who are fairly tough every few steps.
    Make sure you talk to lots and lots of Zozoans so you know which numbers are wrong. Try not to get obliterated by the giant dude's earthquake spell or his punches. Try not to have all your gold stolen by the reaper dude.
    Hopefully, if you took great notes and/or have a great memory, and if you spoke to everybody and spent a whole ton of time wandering Zozo, then the answer to the clock should be easy.

First time I played, I don't think I ever even clicked on the stupid clock. I just gave Edgar the Atma weapon and wondered for the rest of the game why it sucked so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Martyr View Post
    It's incredibly easy.
    All you have to do is get a pen and paper and walk around the city of Zozo to talk to every single person and write down the numbers of the first and second hand, all while battling monsters who are fairly tough every few steps.
    Make sure you talk to lots and lots of Zozoans so you know which numbers are wrong. Try not to get obliterated by the giant dude's earthquake spell or his punches. Try not to have all your gold stolen by the reaper dude.
    Hopefully, if you took great notes and/or have a great memory, and if you spoke to everybody and spent a whole ton of time wandering Zozo, then the answer to the clock should be easy.

First time I played, I don't think I ever even clicked on the stupid clock. I just gave Edgar the Atma weapon and wondered for the rest of the game why it sucked so bad.
    You should be able to figure it out easy just from the people outside and that one long line of people, most possibilities are gone from just that.

And reapers don't steal enough gold to be a problem, and Giants are easy enough to deal with. The only real problem are the dancers in the buildings who cast the second level elemental spells, who are pretty easy to deal with if you just use Runic.

Only real problem with Zozo is if you get hit by Earthquake.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Nah, I don't think so. I see how a game like this can be the greatest with some good nostalgia goggles, but seeing as I only played it recently, I don't see it that way. It was a nice game that I had fun playing, but not one I can bring myself to play again. To me it's nowhere near the best in the series, but I'm just not a fan of the classics in general.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Barbie Race and Ride? Really?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

The scene where Barbie tries to commit suicide with a curling iron after totaling her racecar is just phenomenal.

Seriously, people are just immature.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

My favorite part was unlocking the secret ranch!

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

Quote Originally Posted by Jiro View Post
    Barbie Race and Ride? Really?
    It's an early reveal from the EoFF Census.
    >>Am willing to change opinions based on data<<

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Pffft we all know that Barbie Super Model is the superior Barbie game.

NES Barbie is clearly superior.

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by KainHighwind View Post
    Take off your nostalgia goggles for a second and look at it from an unbiased view point. It is completely out dated and obsolete. They only way you could possibly like a game like that is because you first played it as a child.

And anyway, we all know Final Fantasy X-2 is the greatest barbie game ever WHOOPS DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD

Quote Originally Posted by VeloZer0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by KainHighwind View Post
    Take off your nostalgia goggles for a second and look at it from an unbiased view point. It is completely out dated and obsolete. They only way you could possibly like a game like that is because you first played it as a child.
    You're right. I'm so ashamed.

I actually did play and beat that game. I was older than the kids next door. They couldn't get anywhere,, so I sat down and beat it for 'em.

"Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

Contributions

To be honest I wasn't sure if it was an actual game or just something you made up.