Thread: Supposedly shameless, but it's 2011 so it's ok :0

Default Supposedly shameless, but it's 2011 so it's ok :0

Today is March 8th and as some of you might have seen in the art forum this is kind of a big day for me. At 00:00 last night my band 'the MAYDAYS' (as seen on... my sig, right?) have released our debut full-length album! The record has taken over 9 months to produce and I'm sooo releaved it's finally out. This is ofcourse very exciting, but the best part is that(SPOILER)it's free :0 we're kinda progressive thinkers about the music industry and such so we figured making it available to everyone would help spread our music.

So that includes you! Normally I would post this in Relm's Studio, but since it's a record made for the ears of every listener it felt more appropriate in the Lounge. Besides, I'm holding my breath of what the EoFF Lounge critics have to say about it!

So enjoy, criticize, discuss or share, feel free to download my record at themaydayshq.com!

Ps. (SPOILER)shameless self promotion is ok cause sharing is the biggest thing on earth in 2011... right?

Edit: maybe I should have given some kind of genre indication, so here goes; it's a mix of blues, indie and punkrock. And airplanes. We have airplanes. Yes.
    Last edited by Pete for President; 03-08-2011 at 09:27 PM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Sorry, this is a bit late. I was just reminded of this by Jiro on FB. I'll dl it after my computer is done updating and give you my thoughts on it.

Edit: This was great! I will admit I wasn't expecting much, even though I watched the video and enjoyed it. I don't listen to punk much anymore because all the music just blends together after a while but this rekindled my interest. It's not a catchy beat like most other punk, it's got depth to it, and I really like that. I am definitely a fan.