Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Cactuar/Hemp Taco Party!

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Election Booth would like to thank the Cactuar and Hemp Taco Party for having all of the required information in their OP.

PS looking sexy there Remon.

I hurt my back...that is all..

Well, with HC out of town for another day, it seems I should hoist the mantle and raise the call to arms. Or rather a call to positions. Stately political positions. Everyone should want these positions, they're glorious things. Here is what's required of us:

Parties! You must designate the following positions to your members:
    Minister for the Arts
    Minister of Communication
    Minister for Foreign Affairs
    Treasurer

No member can have any more than one (1) of these portfolios. All parties have at least four members, so each party can easily meet this requirement.

In addition to this, the Prime Minister and Deputy Prime Minister candidates must also be nominated. These members can also have one of the four (4) afore mentioned portfolios. If you guys mess this one up, I will flay you. It is important you have all these positions worked out quickly, because....

The Minister of the Arts for each of the parties have to tell us "Which Final Fantasy character is best and why?" There are no regulations for this. You may write an essay, a poem, record a video, do some art, whatever you think will win you the most votes. Make it interesting though, or I'll laugh at you!

The Minister for Communication of each party has an important job in this round too. Your role is to run an effective smear campaign against the other parties and party leaders and/or members. Note: Keep it within forum rules, you dolts. Otherwise, go wild. There is no limit on this, but the better you smear, the more votes you will get!

You will have 36 hours to perform all of these tasks. The Minister for the Arts should Mognet Message me their creation, while the Minister for Communication can start wailing on his/her opponents effective immediately.

All members are permitted to support their Ministers. Discuss your tactics in your party thread, preferably, that way we can all comment on how grand/stupid your ideas are in the nicest possible way.
    So let's get our volunteers and nominations and have at the fun ... and productive....working stuff...things

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I'm secretly rooting for this party, too. Go guys!

Blog Entries

What do the last two ministers do?

Rantzien why not join and make it official ?

Foreign affairs sounds like a diplomat. Or a spy. Or both! Treasury I'm not sure, as I never paid attention to last year's election :x Maybe we're supposed to do a campaign run with a certain amount of investment. Speech threads cost x amount of money/gil. Campaign signs cost x amount of money/gil. I honestly have no idea, but that would be an interesting angle anyway

I don't think I know what I signed up for...

I'll just stay in solider...

Blog Entries

I'll take the foreign affairs then . Spy ftw.

And I think its time I changed my avatar. Let's go Cactuars! Tacos and Cookies all around

And since Hypo's gone for now and we have a time limit for the Minister of Art's creations, I'll start brainstorming some ideas. And if need be, I'll take the title, but if anyone else wants it feel free!

Edit: Hm, I think we're supposed to discredit our opponents in the meantime as well..

I pitty the fool who goes against Cactuar!

I pitty him!

Blog Entries

I think Spirit would do for a good communications minister. I'm sure he is going to confuse the other parties with his philosophical talks
    As for best character...how bout Terra?

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Guess who just got back from san antonio?
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

All riiiight!

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Im going to be the minister of foreign affairs, I nominate myself. Our main tactic is needling and taco launching. Our motive:
    Last night 3 of the 10 cactuar mothers were found dead in puddles of glucose. one had been beaten to death with pokeballs, one had been beheaded with a lightsaber, and the other was involved in a plot to capture spiderman, and spiderman didn't show up.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Blog Entries

But what about me? :<
    What do I do now?