Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Ace Reporter Jiro's Elections Coverage - IMPORTANT UPDATE!

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

A party which throws inocent Newbies into the gastly mouth of a sarlaac to stunt the oposition? boy am i glad i joined the RIGHT party!!
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't eat a zombie, then I'd be infected. And they're rotting, they'd taste horrible.

Mandalore was already inside once before, why would we go back? I don't even like Tatooine, it's too hot and there's so much sand. It gets in my fur and I find it all over my place for weeks afterward.

EDIT: And let's face it, we're an evil organization; we're not cruel. We have standards and aren't going to be throwing innocent newbies to a death of 1000 years.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Last night the bodies of three cactuar mothers were found dead in puddles of glucose. One mother had been brutally beaten to death with small, spherical instruments authorities believe might have been pokéballs. The body had been stuffed into a princess costume in an act of humiliation.

Another mother was beheaded, leaving plasma burns on the flesh. Authorities are stumped as to what caused this, and one expert said "only some sort of laser sword could have done this."

The last mother was found near a trash can with the word "homophobe" carved into her. She had been involved in a plot to capture spiderman, but the result is truly terrifying.

We bring you more news as it happens, EoFF.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

With the second stage over and a preliminary round of voting underway, we take a look at the candidates for Prime Minister.

First we have Lusty Justy of the Princess Party. Originally only a member to keep the party in the race, Lusty Justy tried to turn-coat and defect to the 501st. When he was refused, he put his hand up for leadership of the Princess Party. This humble reporter feels that this is a strange ploy by the party, allowing an almost-defector run their party. Time will tell whether he is the leader the party needed.

Next is Hypoallergenic Cactuar of the Cactuar and Hemp Taco Party. Hypoallergenic Cactuar has been a very passionate leader, exhausting every avenue to try and acquire support for his party. He was called away for important business and his fellow party members continued running the party smoothly. This is the sign of a true leader; even in his absence, his leadership had allowed his party to function. Will it be enough to guide them through this round of voting?

Our next leader is Pokékeeper of the Poké Party. His party creation skills allowed him to form his party and garner support quickly, cementing himself and the Poké Party as a powerful side. He has managed to recruit an array of strong members to support him, and his party works with a synergy unlike I have ever seen.

We have Mandalore the Guardian up next, leader of the 501st Legion. Despite his party and his closest confidant being rocked by controversy, Mandalore has stood his ground and defended his party, swearing off these "false rumours". His dedication to his party and its legacy is strong, and might prove paramount.

Super Delete of the Justice League of the Internet Unlimited is next. A masked crusader for justice and right, Super Delete has even managed to bring the Brotherhood of Elitists in step to try and protect EoFF. Will his deals with the devil turn sour, or will the two organisations unite to create a truly powerful new society?

Lastly we have Loony BoB of the Newbie Party. His role as eternal newbie has allowed him to recruit a number of fresh faces to his side, and whose youth and vigour have propelled the party forward. Loony BoB's experience has guided these young newbies in their endeavour to create a better EoFF.

An approximate representation of the party sizes.

Which of these leaders will take their party onwards? Only your votes can decide, so hop to it! Exercise your right to vote TODAY!

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

It's okay. I was planning on using fraud to win the election anyway.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

...ohhhh, yeah, that was good.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey BoB, come check out what's going on in the sta- OH MY GOD!

Newbie party pie chart #WINNING

Blog Entries

Winning!

This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill, fifteen percent concentrated power of will. Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain...and a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Go Newbie Party!

Blog Entries

The coincidence of the Newbie Party worship of a drug-addled celebrity like Charlie Sheen and the rumors Pokénews publicized of Loony BoB's drug-based coercion plan is something remarkable. #WINNING does not seem to be all it is cracked up to be.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Lynx View Post
    The coincidence of the Newbie Party worship of a drug-addled celebrity like Charlie Sheen and the rumors Pokénews publicized of Loony BoB's drug-based coercion plan is something remarkable. #WINNING does not seem to be all it is cracked up to be.
    Rumours are just that: Rumours. Anyone who knows me well knows that I have a personal distaste for drugs. Just look up any relatively recent thread that debates legalising marijuana for further thoughts on the matter from myself. Also, I have no opinion on Charlie Sheen as a person. However I will say that the Newbie Party respects the idea that people can support whatever celebrity they wish, so long as the members themselves obey the rules of the forums. Which at the moment they absolutely are.

Keep clutching at those straws, though.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Lynx View Post
    I hear it's nothing but cracked up
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Keep clutching at those straws, though.
    I suppose clutching at straws is better than what you were clutching earlier in this public thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

...ohhhh, yeah, that was good.
    I get that graphs are your fetish, but could you think of the newbies?

The only drug sheen is on is called CHARLIE SHEEN!!, just like him, are party will be #WINNING, because thats how we roll