Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elections Round 2

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

Here's my logic: the smear campaign will be constant throughout the remainder of the elections. I just thought it needed... encouraging. The Minister of Arts' task should be simple enough to complete in 36 hours, and the other ministers have nothing to do yet.

Cabinet reshuffles are allowed, I just didn't want the same person performing every task. That's just .

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

That's fair enough. And so long as we aren't getting judged on the smear campaign as a 'finished product' then it's all good. It can be an ongoing process.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    And so long as we aren't getting judged on the smear campaign
    Oh, you'd like that wouldn't you? I WONDER WHY...

That's right! It's time for another award-winning edition of:

Psychotic F. Walrein here, bringing you a SHOCKING revelation about the leader of the so-called Newbie Party, an individual who refers to himself as "Loony BoB".

Allegations are flying around that because only BoB's oldbie friends want to join his supposed Newbie Party, he has been preying on and coercing newer members into joining. We vowed to uncover THE TRUTH!

A member of the The Poké Party went undercover wearing a wire, posing as new member sephirothdude95721, when he was approached by Loony BoB.

What you hear may disturb you.

thetruthaboutloonybob.wav

TRANSCRIPT:

(SPOILER)
    Undercover Reporter: Hey guys what's going on, this is sephirothdude95721, I'm new to this website and I hope to meet some really cool people.

Loony BoB: Hi hi, I'm Loony BoB, but you can call me Daniel, mate.

Undercover Reporter: Oh hey Daniel, what's up man?

Loony BoB: Oh, you know, just chopping my wood, heheheheh! So... what are you into mate?

Undercover Reporter: Oh you know, I just like movies, reading, and of course, Final Fantasy.

Loony BoB: Final Fantasy eh? Oh! Do you like chocobos mate?

Undercover Reporter: Sure, yeah, they're pretty cool.

Loony BoB: Yeah, yeah, they are. May seem like a funny question mate, but have you ever seen a chocobos' engorged penis?

Undercover Reporter: Uhhh...no?

Loony BoB: Ahhh perfect. Look, mate, I'm holding a get together for new members, called a newbie party. You can meet some really cool people there. And maybe, just maybe mate, you'll see what I've been talking about with those chocobos.

With his trademark sinister chuckle, Loony BoB invites a new member to look at a chocobo's engorged penis. Seems harmless enough, right? Sure, if you believe the lies of the LIBERAL MEDIA!

What parents might not know is that "looking at a chocobo's engorged penis" is actually street slang for DOING DRUGS! That's right, Loony BoB, alleged respected member of Eyes on Final Fantasy, is trying to lure YOUR newbies into a life of drugs and crime and gangs!

How can we protect our newbies from this horror? Look out for the following signs in your newbie:
    • Strange and unusual growths of hair on their chin.
    • A newfound love of statistics and pie charts.
    • Use of strange slang and phrases, such as "Bugger" and "Mate"
    • An inexplicable ability to acquire attractive girls.
    • Threats to shop their own grandmothers into the police.

If your newbie displays two or more of these symptoms, I am afraid you're going to have to shoot them to put them out of their misery. That or send them off to MILITARY SCHOOL!

This was a special report by Psychotic F. Walrein - the F stands for smurf YEAH!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I'm at work now, but what are the odds of that wav file including yet another attempt to sound like a New Zealander that in the end sounds much more like an Australian?

I disapprove of drugs and crime. Gangs are only acceptable when the gangs are named after Final Fantasy groups such as The Judges, The Turks and The Fat Chocobos. I most certainly disapprove of anyone outside of the veterinary industry investigating any kind of chocobo penis, and even then only for medical or scientific reasons, and even then only if it does not cause the chocobo any unneccessary pain. I've never even heard of any kind of drug associated with chocobos outside of greens. People, remember: Greens are for chocobos. Don't eat them.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

As a kid I watched every episode of The Tribe, man, I know what your sort sound like.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

The Tribe? Urgh, I never liked that show. =/ NZ is good at movies, not so much regular TV. Although I'm certain there was some NZ show about a lawyer that I enjoyed a bit. What was it... Street Legal? Something like that.

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Let the begging for my vote/membership begin.

p.s. I can be bought.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Ultimate Warrior is the perfect fit for the Justice League of the Internet. We stand for the same things, justice, truth, and taking down evil, such as the HOAK HOGAN. You belong in our team, Ultimate Warrior!

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

In fact, you wouldn't even have to change your name. The great power of the WARRIOR is more than enough to support the team against the evil Hogans that lie ahead.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Aerith's Knight's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You had me at WARRIOR.

It's the dedication of two mouse clicks that does it.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Just letting you know that you are supposed to send your work to Election Booth Privately. Click on jis username, then select Mognet message.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

ou will have 36 hours to perform all of these tasks. The Minister for the Arts should Mognet Message me their creation,
    Yuna, I think you are suppose to Mognet message election booth! Musn't let others see your masterpiece and copy it right?

Whoops -.-

Guess I'm not a noob for nothing, am I

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Hey everyone, I think I just got appointed as the Minister of Communication, I told BoB I will take any leftover position and apparently this is the position I am stuck with! So this is Christmas here with some deadly revelations! Christmas is here, so never fear!

A DEADLY RAPIST IN THE ADMIST OF A CERTAIN PARTY!?

THE VICTIM

THE WHOLE STORY

A RARE PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN BY OUR SATELLITE OF THE ACTUAL SCENE

The beast armed with lust and MORE LUST in action!

We're here to support everything Pokémon and to push for better racial harmony within the forums, .
    IS THAT THE SOFT OF RACIAL HARMONY THAT THE PARTY IS PROMOTING!? WHERE ARE YOUR MORALS!? DO YOU THINK THAT THE POKEMONS ARE SAFE WITH HIM!? LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW!

A picture drawn by the rapist himself

A RELEVATION FROM OUR BELOVED RYE ABOUT THE PICTURE!

AND HERE WHERE HE REVEAL HIS DIRTY FETISH FOR BUTTHOLES! EVEN A CUTE ADORABLE INNOCENT BUNNY WAS NOT SPARE FROM HIS LUST!

NOTICE THAT BUTT PLUG!!!???

Think of every buttholes of our beloved forum members and not forgetting the pokemons! Will the forums be safe if we allow such a party that accept such a member around!? I for one want my butthole free from that monster!!!

Christmas - Minister of Communication of the Newbie party.
    Last edited by Christmas; 03-16-2011 at 03:30 AM.

Blog Entries

learly you have never seen a rabite.