Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Elections Round 2

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Lynx! Why are we in different parties!?

And to think you are in league with that dirty rapist!

Blog Entries

Dearest Christmas, you have aligned with BoB. You know, the guy who has forever forbade me from getting another name change ever under all pains of every conceivable death imaginable. I have no idea why our blood has turned so bad unless it is all Little Manus's fault. He probably tried to tear us apart because our hatred of him was so strong together. The best solution, therefore, is to forget what Psychotic may have done to Little Manus, and give Little Manus a walloping he deserves. With a heavy rock.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I don't want your username to change because I love you. It's like when your kid wants to do drugs and you tell your kid "No, kid, don't do that. Stay clean. Have healthy food." Basically, when it comes to doing drugs, going to school and drinking milk, I side firmly with Mr. T - who, it should be noted, has informed me in recent times that Genius Lynx is an awesome name and he sends a personal message on to yourself: "Don't change your name, fool."
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Genius Lynx View Post
    Dearest Christmas, you have aligned with BoB. You know, the guy who has forever forbade me from getting another name change ever under all pains of every conceivable death imaginable. I have no idea why our blood has turned so bad unless it is all Little Manus's fault. He probably tried to tear us apart because our hatred of him was so strong together. The best solution, therefore, is to forget what Psychotic may have done to Little Manus, and give Little Manus a walloping he deserves. With a heavy rock.
    Dearest lovable Lynx, I aligned with his party, not him. Besides, I dun want to spend hours looking for you everytime I come back a few months later if your name is changed to something else.

I want my Lynx tracked down easily so your name should stay the same!

As for Psychotic and LITTLE MANUS, well I got news that you are Psychotic's next target so to prevent him for laying his claws on you....THE WORLD MUST KNOW THE TRUTH!

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

I am waiting on four (4) submissions from the potential Ministers for the Arts. Deadlines are an important part of politics.

There is an hour and a half (1.5) remaining. If, in the next one (1) hour I do not receive at least two (2) more submissions, I will extend the deadline by 12 hours. However, this is not exactly fair to those parties who have already met the deadline.

Instead of punishing the slowpokes (looking at you, Poké Party), I will instead give a slight advantage to the fast parties. In the event of a time extension, any party who has made a submission may ask me, Election Booth, for a hint on what one of the other ministers tasks might be. I will tell them entirely what it entails.

Is this not clear? Let me summarise:
    • Submit Arts Minister's
    • Get told one role's task
    • ????
    • Profit!

GO

Articles
    Blog Entries

This is an outrage! What's the point of a hint if our time gets extended anyway if we miss the deadline? I demand a far better compensation
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Wow, it's amazing that the Newbie Party was the only one calling for an extension to the time length yet we got ours done on time. The true mark of an organised party. Not only doing what they can to get things changed in the process but still working to the time given to them in the meantime! All this thanks to Christmas and YunaTidus in particular, I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Bieber View Post
    This is an outrage! What's the point of a hint if our time gets extended anyway if we miss the deadline? I demand a far better compensation
    A headstart on the task isn't good enough? Shall I point out that it isn't a 12 hour headstart, it is 12 hours plus voting time. If that isn't a good enough compensation, I also have some coupons to the EoFF giftshop and a date with ff babe to give away.

The Newbie Party's concern for not only their own party, but all parties, is what encouraged me to give a "reward" to the parties who have submitted their task. You are a shining beacon Loony BoB. This is not an official endorsement, you potentially-deviant chocobo.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Quote Originally Posted by Election Booth View Post
    You are a shining beacon Loony BoB.
    And I only use shampoo and soapy water, too.

If the date with ffbabe isn't enough to get a certain member of the Poké party pulling some quick strings before the existing deadline, I don't know what is.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

The 36 hours is almost up? Well . I thought I had at least another 12.

As a bonus prize you can look at this sweet website I made:

C:\Documents and Settings\katz\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.MSO\PubWebPagePreview\pub3 732.1\index_files\Page457.htm

Just copy paste duh!

I would just like to point out that I knew about the deadline, but I didn't read far enough back to see when it started. And time is just now almost up?

>.>

<.<

I could have taken a break forever and still made it on time!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by YunaTidus View Post
    I would just like to point out that I knew about the deadline, but I didn't read far enough back to see when it started. And time is just now almost up?

>.>

<.<

I could have taken a break forever and still made it on time!
    This shows how efficient our members are! Way to go Yuna!

Jesus...I should really read stuff more, huh?

*High-fives Christmas*

Could a representative from the JLI please mognet message me with the position whose task you wish to know more about? I will also send back ff babe's contact details. Go wild.