Thread: Endgame

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Endgame

I just downloaded the new Rise Against album this morning and I am thoroughly impressed. I was already a huge fan of Rise Against but this has strengthened my fandom. A couple of these songs get me so amped up I want to karate chop a table in half in a not-so-angry fashion.

Anyone else give this a listen?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes I did. But it's on the tamer side of things for me, so no karate chopping.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Personally, I find Rise Against boring. Every song sounds like the same power chords in a different order, with new lyrics. Although, I have a friend who loves them, but said that Endgame is a terrible album.
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Blaster View Post
    Personally, I find Rise Against boring. Every song sounds like the same power chords in a different order, with new lyrics. Although, I have a friend who loves them, but said that Endgame is a terrible album.
    Try seeing them live is all I have to say to you then you'll see why they're smurfing amazing.

I just got back from the special 800 crowd gig they put on in London for the Endgame release, the gig was broadcast across the internet live so people may have seen it. I was 3rd row near center behind a cute short girl. There was 3 girls with a Rise Against scarf/banner in front of us Most of the stuff they played was older stuff but still amazing. There is nothing quite like the delicious pain of 700 people crushing against you, grinding on the cracked rib you got at the gig and singing your heart out up at Tim and have him literally meeting you eye to eye singing back sensmurfingsational.

Rise Against has personally been the only artist I've listened to in over 3 days now. Much love for Tim and the boys there. Heck I don't want Clarkson's manbabies no longer I want Tim's!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

It'd be pretty sweet to see them live, but I wouldn't be able to handle the crowd. I hate people I don't know touching me in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Julbacca View Post
    Yes I did. But it's on the tamer side of things for me, so no karate chopping.
    I guess now we know who the bigger fan is.

Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Need A Blaster View Post
    Punk is in their roots, and all punk sounds the same to me. I will admit, there are a few songs on Endgame that aren't as great as some, but overall the album is great, imo.

Blog Entries

Yeah, me; I've gone to see them despite hating people.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah but dude, you didn't cut a table in half with your bare hand.

Sorry, bro, you've been trumped. I don't make the rules, I just enforce them.

Blog Entries

Yeah, but I can cut a table in half with my bear hands. Or wookiee hands.

Blog Entries

I can cut the table in two with just my dong it emits an icebeam so sharp it might as well have been called a razorblade in any other language ;P

Blog Entries

That says almost nothing about your dong. Other than it being cold and probably doesn't get touched by someone other than yourself.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Julbacca View Post
    That says almost nothing about your dong. Other than it being cold and probably doesn't get touched by someone other than yourself.
    My dong Julian has been touched by a good many people I can in fact provide witnesses on these very forums to this. Yours on the other hand has only seen two hands touch it in it's shriveled pathetic existence; yours and your mothers. So I'll just leave you sitting in the corner crying as you repeatedly punch yourself in your tiny impotent balls cursing it for being attached to such a singularly useless wankstain of a specimen of the males of this species.

Blog Entries

There, there, buttercup. I still love you.