Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Preliminary Voting Results! [and next tasks!]

You can't explain your way out of this one, dirtbag.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

You're right. Wh...what have I done?!

mom if youre reading this im sooooo sorry

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I used to look up to you, Paul.

Blog Entries

Dear Psychotic exerts enough consideration and ethics when playing Halo to make up for this small faux pas. He saw CAD and raged, like any intelligent being. We apologize for Christmas bringing up CAD due to her excessive traumatic experiences with drugs and BoB.

I am really upset about having work to do. You know being in charge means no responsibility, right? I have people so I can do nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I prefer Penny Arcade, personally.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Blog Entries

More of a pictures for sad children guy myself.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Every time Lynx speaks, I love him more and more.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Are we talking about nerd comics or just comics now?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Julbacca View Post
    Are we talking about nerd comics or just comics now?

either way xkcd is the correct answer

No votes for you! Recognized Member Election Booth's Avatar

I think I'm late? Yeah, I'm late. Sorry about that crew, time slipped away from me there. Instead of making a new thread, I'll just use this one. Entries incoming!

Minister for Foreign Affairs task

Here are the submissions from our prospective Ministers for Foreign Affairs! There is quality work here gentlemen, nicely done indeed. Once again, the order is random.

The JLI
    Quote Originally Posted by Viewtiful Prot
    I suggest that we destroy Facebook, for the sole purpose that this particular website is slowly invading the lives and privacy of everyone on the internet. Plus the fact that this website is selling our profiles to unwanted third parties for profit while we, the consumers or users who use Facebook, earn nothing out of it. Destroying Facebook will free everyone of these injustices caused by Facebook. Like this if you like this idea.
    The Newbie Party
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert
    Codename: BAMFS!

Purpose:
    Infiltrate the Squaresoft website and show them who the real BAMFS are in these Final Fantasy interwebs!

Procedure:
    Hack into Squaresoft's main website and replace all banners with Eyes On Final Fantasy banners
    redirect every link to every Final Fantasy to the Eyes On Final Fantasy corresponding page
    Replace the color scheme with the traditional Eyes On Final Fantasy colors
    Redirect all of the questions and inquiries to the Eyes On Final Fantasy chat room

Infiltrators:
    The now defunct site staff. I mean come on they gotta have something to do right?

Estimated Time of Completion
    May 06 2011 08:00

Minister of Foreign Affairs,

Senior Escobert Trowa Barton IV

This message will self destruct in 30 seconds...
    The Poké Party
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokéface
    Let it be known that the Poképarty stands for all that is just and all that is true. This means that we are the sworn enemy of all purveyors of BULL. And one Bull purveyor which must be brought down is FOX NEWS. Yes, that's right, we're going straight for the grand chancellor of Bull purveyors 'cos that how we roll. Of course there will be several obstacles along the way, not least of which will henceforth be called Phase 1: How to convince the biggest purveyor of Bull in the world to join forces with the world's biggest Final Fantasy site. Well, the answer is, in fact, much simpler than you might think.

Phase 1 - Cutting off the head of the dragon
    There is a one word answer to this problem: Akumaou812. Or Joel, for those that joined after the Akumaou812 era. Or Our Expansive Mascot to those who never had the fortune of knowing Joel. The process is as follows:
    • Send him to the Fox News HQ, claiming he's invented nuclear fusion. Fox News, being purveyors of Bull, will not research him, and will put him straight into a prime time slot.
    • While he's en route, send an email to Bill O'Reilly, which says Joel refuses to speak to anyone who a) likes Slipknot b) likes Chun Li.
    • Bill O'Reilly, during the interview, mentions offhand how Slipknot are responsible for 90% of the evil in the world and Chun Li is responsible for the other 15% (you can't explain that), and...
    • Joel enters Jude Khanzo mode, and rampages througout the studio, killing the prominent members of staff.
    • This leaves the malleable underlings who will submit to our will, for fear of being eaten.

Phase 2 - Combining forces with the headless body
    We shall instate our REAL reporters; Jiro being the first and we'll run with that for a while. During Phase 2, our primary concern is to integrate the two websites. Unfortunately, the Fox website will still contain a lot of Bull, so we'll have to incorporate it until we have the manpower to change it. I've incorporated a screenshot of the website during Phase 2.

Click to see EoFF during Phase 2:

Phase 3 - The EoFF-Fox News dragon-chimera baby is born.
    • With our figureheads having a strong foothold, all remaining Fox staff will be fired. This includes all reporters, anchors, journalists, cameramen and caterers.
    • This means Jiro will be required to take over the journalistic responsibilities of all former Fox journalists; fortunately he's a very hard-working young man.
    • Shiny will also be responsible for all camera work. I foresee Shiny and Jiro forming a strong friendship during this time.
    • Slowly, but surely, the Bull to Good ratio will decrease, as the old Fox News content is removed and replaced by real news.
    • Joel will become the new mascot of Fox News. This will frighten people into watching. We will be ruling with fear.

Finally, we will not report on fat people blaming McDonald's for their girth. And we won't report on anyone who uses the phrase "You can't explain that."
    Certainly plans to think about EoFF. We might yet become rulers of this wasteland we call the internet!

Treasurers' submissions incoming!
    Last edited by Election Booth; 03-22-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Treasurer task

Our Treasurers had to think of a way to make EoFF rich. Our dream is to be a fully self funded community, not ruled over by non-Cids! So, here are our proposals.

The Poké Party
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceglow
    Here is my plan of action for making us all rich as quickly as possible.

Ice Master Iceglow, Poké Party Treasury officer's get rich quick proposal!

I will sell my posts at $1 a word. We will all become billionaires overnight.
    The Newbie Party
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyRedXIII
    Our Idea to get rich quick is to sell Charlie Sheen Endorsed Products to make even the biggest loser feel like they're #WINNING.

Products include:

• Drinkable tiger blood (not real tiger blood). And 15% of income from selling this will go towards saving the tigers (#WINNING)

• Charlie Sheen Pills for an extra dose of #WINNING in the morning to wake you up.

• Protect your self from the troll's kit to become the ultimate warlock.

• Charlie Sheen Inspirational posters to motivate and much much more.

We know this will be a great success because when the other parties inevitable lose, they will want all of these products so they can feel like they're #WINNING too.
    The JLI
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Beardclava
    First off, we help The Ultimate WARRIOR beat up the evil Hoak Hogan, recover all the loot from his evil deeds,
    and return it for the reward. The beat up will be recorded, and sold has propaganda.

In case that that doesn't work, we heroes of justice will open a barbers shop, and shave the foul villains who have been hit by my power. After all, the beards my power creates are so tough, that finding a way to shave it off can get rather expensive. They are also very shiny, so anyone who has one is obiviously evil, and has their assets frozen. For those who are wondering how they will pay with no money, Super Delete will delete all records of them other been frozen.
    Care for some cash EoFF? Remember these proposals when the time comes to vote!

And now we wait for the proposals from our Prime Ministers and Deputy Prime Ministers. ISN'T IT EXCITING, EoFF?!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Looks like I've got a job lined up at Fox then?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Blog Entries

Do I love my party? Hell yes.