Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Sale of Eyes on Final Fantasy

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by kotora View Post
    I thought you azns were supposed to be able to do 1000 rep BW squats and pushups
    And look what they look like. Not for me.

It's interesting you mentioned army training. If I recall correctly it's not even remotely difficult to do - I could probably get in the army in about a month if I practiced only running.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post
    I thought you azns were supposed to be able to do 1000 rep BW squats and pushups

It's interesting you mentioned army training. If I recall correctly it's not even remotely difficult to do - I could probably get in the army in about a month if I practiced only running.
    anyone can get into regular infantry if they run a bit. I'm up to spec for Air Mobile (at least I was in november at the pre selection thing where I smurfed up my feet even worse than they already were) which is like at comparable level with US Army Rangers. That's why I focus on recovery and doing stuff every day instead of going for max reps. I don't need to be faster or stronger than I am now, I just need to be able to recover fast from exercise so I can keep going for days and weeks.
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You better start smurfing running now, boy. Once I get across the border, as soon as I find you? The smurfing maple trees will run red. I'm done smurfing around.

Blog Entries

Grin

anyone can get into regular infantry if they run a bit. I'm up to spec for Air Mobile (at least I was in november at the pre selection thing where I smurfed up my feet even worse than they already were) which is like at comparable level with US Army Rangers. That's why I focus on recovery and doing stuff every day instead of going for max reps. I don't need to be faster or stronger than I am now, I just need to be able to recover fast from exercise so I can keep going for days and weeks.
    do you incorporate any other training? I tend to stereotype your training as more suited for sports rather than strength. I guess it's not necessary to be muscular when you have an M-16

Articles
    Blog Entries

do you incorporate any other training? I tend to stereotype your training as more suited for sports rather than strength. I guess it's not necessary to be muscular when you have an M-16
    If I can normally walk again I'd be walking distances of 10-20 Km once a week. I used to really suck at that . A year ago I went hiking with some guys. We took a 32 km route and I had to quit after 26 because I exhausted every drop of strength out of my legs. Took me 3 days before I stopped walking like I'd been pounded in the ass by a huge black black prison inmate.

By september I was able to walk and run about 70 km in a single weekend and I had only slight muscle ache the next day. Walking large distances is pretty much the most important physical army skill aside from obstacle courses. There's a playground with an obstacle course with these wooden constructions near my house so I might start training there eventually but I don't wanna seem like a pedobear and get arrested
    This twenty-year-old boy was distinguished from childhood by strange qualities, a dreamer and an eccentric. A girl fell in love with him, and he went and sold her to a brothel...

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Don't even smurfing talk about M16s. Your goddamn seeping, rancid syphilis-infested vagina of a country doesn't even allow them. Come to the states, bitch. I'll show you how we use M16s.

Its prank inception! A prank in a prank! Get my top! Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

. . .

Justin,

First of all, greetings! Secondly, no one is going to believe this is a legitimate acquisition until tomorrow. If its true, kindly relay the details again on 04/02.

Also, can I meet Mr. Uematsu? I'll buy him a drink and he can explain why you guys didn't want him for FFXIII

-Cheers

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    Don't even smurfing talk about M16s. Your goddamn seeping, rancid syphilis-infested vagina of a country doesn't even allow them. Come to the states, bitch. I'll show you how we use M16s.
    didn't you guys switch to the M4 a while ago

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shoeberto View Post
    didn't you guys switch to the M4 a while ago
    don't even get in the middle of this. You have no idea the hell that is in store for this pitiful excuse of a mongrel mongol pig-dog. He thinks he's so safe, off sucking on the queen's tit, drinking out of cups or whatever. I have forty ounces of The Champagne of Beers in me and I'm not afraid to end anyone who stands in my way.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I know this is a joke and all, but let's keep things civil by keeping the spam down and not talking about sticking genitalia down people's throats. We already had to delete a post that was quite...disturbing.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries

Grin

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

God damn you peegies and your stupid smurfing atlas-like body. I swear to god if I ever see you again I'm going to ram a red-hot fire poker in the shape of a phallus so hard down your throat that it'll puncture your stomach muscles and you'll never have a six pack again.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Just don't post a picture of that fire poker, or you will get banned.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm sorry

He just pisses me off sometimes :shoot:

It's all good now 8=D

Blog Entries

Grin

n____________________________n