Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

Zir Jo!

:grr: :grr:

I finished the 1st the first time, but when I tried the second time there were much more red butterflies, I almost finish it today :grr:

And I'm not goig to say nothing about tha difficulty of the 2nd Butterfly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somebody know what a Blitzball player needs to use Ject Shot 2? I'm in Lv.27 with Zir (sorry, Tidus) (and I really know how to play Blitzball ) and nobody in my team can learn this ability, (I gained it in a Tournament).

Zir Jo!

I read right now all the post and I find that the great part of you guys say:

"Ohhhhhhh! Lulu, Ultima, Flare DoubleCast, 1 MP cost""

But please tell me How much Magic stat your Lulu has. Personally, I don't like Lulu has character to fight but she looks great!!!. My Yuna is much more powerfull than Lulu and she has all the good spells and abilities in the game (for a magic user):

Firaga, Waterga, Thundaga, Blizzaga, Cure, Cura, Curaga, Life, Flare, Ultima, Doublecast, and anothers...

Lulu: Magic 62
    Yuna: Magic 87

(It may be because I love Yuna )

And the Nirvana, Anima, Yojimbo and the Magus Sisters.

Five of my 7 characters have Ultima and Tidus, Full-life, I'm going to teach it to Yuna with a Friend Sphere or something.

I only need a Lv4 lock Sphere to get Auto-life.

And I can kill Yu Yevon with 2 hits, he has 120.000 HP, and I only can do 99.999 of damage.

I need the World Champion, the Onion Knight and the Spirit Lance to have all the )/$/%!*/ Celestial Weapons

My thunder record is 92

Tell me your records!

It may be selfish... But this is my story!!!

buddy

Zir Jo,
    Your Tidus must learn all three of his key abilities to get Jecht Shot 2. Look at his blitzball abilities page at the bottom to see what his 3 are.

(<--dodged 221)

Zir Jo!

Ah! Thanx Rusty...ups sorry! it's a tradition!

Anyway, thanx buddy!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Four times with the =)//$%%#%)-*//[¨*]: bolts!

1st:92
    2nd:84
    3rd:40
    4th:231

" 777 lightimg bolts have stuck toward Zir.

He successfully dodged 693 bolts total, and 231 consecutive bolts." (Finally!)

BoomBoomStick

Default I'm about to break something in my room

Omg... This game sucks for one reason DODGEING THE STUPID BOLTS!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever created this mini game should beat themself up. Anyways i'm gonna go scream some more and then dodge some more then break some stuff while screaming then play some more till i finnaly reach 200 bolts easy nuff eh? more like geh!

Anyone have tips on getting the sun sigil... u know... doing the chocobo race and getting under 0 sec. That's like... umm... really hard. Them darn birds keep mashing into me!
    "It's an adult kiss...we'll do the rest when you get back." -Misato Katsuragi

[size=1]Soul Calibur r0x0rz my b0x0rz!
    Actually... I don't wear boxers, but Soul Calibur r0x0rz my briefz0rz just doesn't have the same ring to it...

**Proud owner of the Mercedes Scar**

BoomBoomStick

Default Yeah

Yeah, my suggestion to you is right when the race starts see where the first 5 balloons are set up. If the first balloon is to the left ignore it and look at the next if that one is also to the left ignore it also because you will just end up behind the chocobo trainer. Get all the balloons to the right when the trainer get's behind you then you can veer off to the left when need be. When you get to the open field the birds will start swooping. Grab as many balloons as possible in this area because this is the widest area to dodge birds then when you get into the next section still get lots of balloons just remember that dodging birds in this area is a must because they come so fast sometimes they get your 2 to 3 times in the same spot.

This took me half a day to get 0.0.0, Then the ho bag did not give me the sun sigil. Then it took me the other half of the day to get 0.0.0 again she finnally gave it to me.

This was well worth the time in effort though because Tidus ultimate weapon is very very sexy.

If this does not seem clear to anyone just post or e-mail me at pfreeman75@hotmail.com and i'll try to explain it a little better.

dark dragon

I maneged to dodge the bolt 257 times in 20 min

dark dragon

1:st time:123
    2:nd time:257

Smile

Thanks for the tips about beating the Chocobo Trainer in 0 Seconds BoomBoomStick; I have yet to be able to beat her to get the Sun Sigil but I may be able to now!

Also, please do not double post dark dragon - if you want to add something to your last post simply use the edit button! This way you will avoid annoying the mods and knights - you don't want to do that!

Hybrid

Had to restart 2 times with around 30 dodges under my belt. After that it was smooth sailing. I found this task to be almost the easiest one. Made it in under 15 minutes even with having to restart.

I left the tavern heading north. As soon as you get to the next screen, move up around 6 steps. Two flashes should follow. One takes 3 to 4 seconds then you have one in 2 to 3 second...then it repeats. One fast one slow. Timing is easy and if you take your mind off the fact that this is such a "made to be huge" task and relax, its easy as sin. Erase the thought that if you mess up you have to start over again...as its not the end of the world.

I am having much more trouble with the butterflies. The thunder seems like a chewing gum next to the numbing, root canal that is the butterfly catching

GundamX

well, the 3 strike area actualy is anywhere you choose. As long as it is away from the towers. If u go to GameFAQs, the walkthroughs do tell u that. Its just a matter of concentration. But, I've tried another method and it does work. At least for me and my friends that is. All you have to do is to do is start out anywhere. Dodge the first one, then mentally count to 4. The lightning should strike on the 4th. Caution, this is not foolproof. It sometimes strike later or earlier. Nonetheless, this is a tried and tested thing(on international version).

My dodge record.
    1)98
    2)215(3str area)
    3)258(4s thingy)

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

All i am going to say is 183 dodges, and then Dark Ixion. *Throws FFX out of the window*

cobrabud

As soon as you get hit by lightning does that reset your counter? Or do you have to just dodge 200 in all????

Macalania Nuts

I guess I got lucky with the sigils. The butterfly one took me half an hour of practice then I got it.
    The one for the caladbolg I got on my 3rd try, man i thout that one was gonna take ages.
    and I dodged 80 bolts the first time, then i went to bed(it was about 2am) next day I dodged over 200 first go easy as. U just have to count em and not lapse out, as soon as u do you'll smurf it up.
    Im real happy i got these weapons easy, but I dont wanna have to get wakkas one. from the sound of things its just damn tedious, i dont really like blitzball at all.
    if any1 still needs help doing the lightning thing. you have to dodge 200 IN A ROW. dont leave the screen, dont go near any towers, just find a spot where they strike fast and CONCENTRATE. also, look at the screen not at tidus, its easier that way.