Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst 1234567891011121317 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I have the Sun crest (got it after Yunalesca no Dark Bahamut
    and sigil (I actaully had 0:0,5 now that just takes the mickey doesn't it!)
    Now what do I do. I haven't got the celestial mirror where do you get it?
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.

Default omg

people, first of all, to get [no encounters] ability you only need about 20 minutes, not 2 hours, and why the heck would you go to omega ruins to get it???
    ok, here we go, to get [purifying salt x 99] just capture the following monsters and you will get them from the monster catcher:

1 Vouivre [Mi'hen Highroad] x4
    2 Lamashtu [Mushroom Rock Road] x4
    3 Kusariqqu [Thunder Plains] x4
    4 Mushussu [Sanubia Desert] x4
    5 Nidhogg [Cavern of the Stolen Fayth] x4

now, to get the celestial mirror, first win the race at reminem temple, then go to macalania woods and speak with the mother and child, then go to campsite and talk to the father(he runs off) go back and keep talking to the mother until she says that the kid is missing, then go to that sparkly path and speak with the boy. touch the plant and you will have celestial mirror. this is the place where you use the sigils and crests to unlock your weapons!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

ahh thank you. Now I ahve Godhand and Cadabolg!

i want a bloody sun sigil. while were there, kimahris sigil is hard to get...i need 4 more, lulu, kimahri, tidus, wakka..

why couldnt they just use good old get the weapon, equip it and there!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Originally posted by chappu

why couldnt they just use good old get the weapon, equip it and there!
    That would be too easy...

Kevrpgfan

Default Lightning

Hi dudes I was looking round for the extra bit to the ending of FFX and stumbled across this site, anyways better keep to the thread, that lightning trout is a pain but I managed it last week somehow and I'm still in shock about it, I somehow dodged 672

I was counting away and using pause during the first 300 and then I thought what the hell, lets see how long I can go without pausing, I lost count when I was approaching 600 and thought who cares this is just for fun now, anyways when I got hit I wasn't happy, I wish I could of gone on longer

quistisgirl

dooooood, why would anyone want to dodge 200 bolts for lulu's weapon in the first place. [i understand, i tried it once too.. i only got up to 63], i'd rather complete the whole sphere grid for everybody instead, that sounds more productive. and you wouldnt even need lulu's "grand/ultimate/special" weapon anyway, the boss is so easy. to waste a few hours just pressing a button 200 times, i'd rather finish up playing GT3.

Kevrpgfan

As far as I'm concerned, the only reason for breaking the HP limit is if you want to beat all the Dark Summons without using zanmoto, so doing the whole grid isn't so productive after all.

quistisgirl

no no no, i dont want to complete the grid for beating anything. it just seems so pretty when the whole grid's lit up!

and who's/what's zanmoto? is that another name for something? why would i need to use zanmoto to beat the dark summons? i've already beat the game a long time ago, i dont remember using any zanmoto.. hm...

Kevrpgfan

zanmoto is yojimbos overdrive move, it kills any enemy with one hit, basically chops them in half. The Dark Summons I am referring to are the ones in the european international version only.

zPlutonicz

In the Japanese and Europe International releases, many of the games bosses were made harder, and key locations were blocked off but 'dark aeons'. These were never in the US release of the game but have health from 800,000 to 80,000,000 hp. The most effective way to beat them is to get Yojimbo (from under the bridge between Calm Lands and Gagazet, and train him to use Zanmato (his overdrive, which is very rare due to the random nature of his attacks).

To beat then without using this move however needs almost perfect stats of 255 and as many final weapons and armour as possible, dodging lightening is needed to get lulu's last weapon... although 670.. a bit obsessive .. lol

Kevrpgfan

hiya pluto

I think I'll have to come round yours and do lightning dodging for ya m8

zPlutonicz

rofl, i can do it, i got like 170 odd, i just cant do it again once i just failed, far too depressing. And if you real want to drive down here u can, but u cant drive yet, and im sure u wouldnt want to walk!

anyway, i only need lulu's and Wakka's now.

For lulu i just need to stay sober for those 20 mins, but wakka... it will take me years! I have got attack reels, and thats all so far.. Oh, and i only have two more tings on the sphere grid for Tidus left to light, will starts work on Yuni soon.

There is an edit option here, buddy. Look in the lower-right hand corner of your post, and click the edit/delete option. It will save you the wrath of anti-double-posters (and coincidentally, mods/admins) like Kishi.

zPlutonicz

oh yeah.. i should have known that as i have a vb board.. nm. Now i know it thats cool ill mix them together now lol.

Oh and i done 200 lightening doges now, its realy not all that time consuming takes about 5 -> 10 mins depending.