Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

I finally got the Venus Sigil a while ago, 295 bolts yay! Now I've got em all but Wakka's (still Blitzing) but everyone's doing 99,999 even all my aeons especially Sandy. She rules, no matter what attack it is it does 99,999 awesome. Lulu Yuna 99,999 it's great. Highly recommend getting everyone's weapons and everyone through the whole grid. Sad part is, I believe I killed Yu Yevon in one or 2 hits from Auron....it was pathetic.....(gets my vote for worst end boss) :fd:

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I did that and collected tons of hp and other such spheres and basically wiped the sphere grid and filled every hole with the sphere that would increase the points with one of the same type (believe me that was like hell to achieve) then activated it all with every character it raised every stat to maximum and hp to around 40000 base level combined with my customised armour for every character I was totally immune to status changes with a hp level of around 80,000 when I eventually decided to fight dark bahamut I survived the megaflare on around 1 hp (damm close busts out every healing item in the inventory and every spell) then I caused 99,999 damage per normal hit let alone on my limit breaks *muahhhaaahahahaahahahaha*(evil laugh echoes around the room) so I killed dark bahamut in around 2 rounds and suffered one ko (kimahri couldnt withstand the direct attack on him after the megaflare) so you could imagine my dismay to the fact that the final bosses were crap in comparrisson.

5 times.......X-Potion(2)
    10 times.....Mega-Potion(2)
    20 times.....MP Sphere(2)
    50 times.....Strength Sphere(3)
    100 times...HP Sphere(3)
    150 times...Megalixir(4)
    200 times...Venus Sigil

Ok, say Iwanted ALL of those treasures. Would I have to 535?! times? or if i do it 200 will all of those be there?

Steve Steve Steve Steve Iceglow's Avatar
    Blog Entries

hell no child they'll all be there after 200 bolts but if you dodge 535 at once I will offer you the greatest re-ward of... a chocobo smiley... and my respect for you are the most patient dedicated bored out of his tiny little mind person on the plannet (you seriously think anyone would've got it if the ammount was 535?):fd:

have to stay in the same area, cant save, leave, or blink for even that mater. if u get struck 80 consecutive times you get 4 elixers. so go for it. but it easier for u to just make a custom weapon. 200 in a row gets u everything but the 4 elixers. and that should cover everything

it's %*&^%$@ impossible to dodge 200 consecutive bolts, especially without the noencounters ability.

Does anyone know an easy way to get the noecounters ability?
    i own u

riki

this should cover it all. u MUST: stay in the same area, not save, not get struck.

5 times.......X-Potion(2)
    10 times.....Mega-Potion(2)
    20 times.....MP Sphere(2)
    50 times.....Strength Sphere(3)
    100 times...HP Sphere(3)
    150 times...Megalixir(4)
    200 times...Venus Sigil

200, gets all of them for u. get struck 80 consecutive times for 4 elixers
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Originally posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi
    I figured it out: if you save or enter the travel agency, the counter goes back to zero.
    HAHA. You found out the hard way like I did. The guys at SquareSoft are not going to give it up that easily.

it resets if u leave the screen too.

i heard that u could save after every ten bolts
    i own u

riki

uheard wrong bro

On the walkthrough it mentions a Qactuar stone which you can stand next to so you don't jump back when doging. Anyone know which one it is? (Newbie to the sigil quests. Have Auron's and Yuna's, nearly got Wakka's)

None in particular. There are quite a few places if you can get the angling just right, you won't move at all.

For the sake of getting one thing clear: Gay is cussing and Homo would be referringto homosexuals, I'd say. but I won't know about him. (Her?)

Look on the map in the north part. Follow the path until you see that you are in the most narrow part of the north part. You should be in the middle of the tower with the roof around it and the one before it. Here the lightning will strike every 5-6 seconds.