Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Tanith
    Haha what an anti-climax! I would've been throwing the controller at the screen. "ETHER!?!?! I'LL SHOW YOU ETHER!"
    Never thought I found someone same as me...

Right now, I'm doing dodging lightning for Lulu's sigil and somehow, on tournament to get Auroch Reels.
    Last edited by Dell; 04-21-2006 at 04:39 PM.

The Late Owen Macwere Production.

i gave up. i heard you can save and it should keepyour score but i'm not so sure.
    Come to my up and coming FFVII: Advent Children site. it still needs work but i'm getting there.
    http://freewebs.com/clashing_blades

I've got Celestial Weapon fully powered up and it's worth the effort, I beat Sin in two hit and all my character really become strong.

If you all don't want to do this stuff, you'll be missing something for your cute Shiva!

Night_Blade, your score will reset if you save the game in the process.
    kaoru_kaidoh102, International change Sigil and Crest:
    Tidus: Sun
    Yuna: Moon
    Auron: Saturn
    Wakka: Mercury
    Rikku: Venus
    Lulu: Mars
    Kimahri: Jupiter

Quote Originally Posted by Dee
    It's one of those special items you need in order to perfect Lulu's legendary weapon, Onion Kid.
    it's ONION KNIGHT...hahaha...

Onion Knight is from FFIII, it was called Onion Kid.

Angry yeah...

lmao yall are hilarious, i personally havent tried it yet with the lightning.... in fact i havent tried ANYTHING BECAUSE MY DAMN BROTHER SOLD MY PS2 TWO AND A HALF YEARS AGO SO I HAVE TO BUY THE NEW ONE COMIN OUT IN NOVEMBER!!!! *sigh* well *cheesy smile* arent we all jus one big happy family? lol jp ANYways i remember way back wheni was in the thunder plains, i was really bad at dodging lightning bolts ugh... and OMG the butterfly thing with kimahri and all that.... i wont even go there its so frickin impossible.

never forget the dreams that have past... and never deny the dreams that will come.....

http://z7.invisionfree.com/Final_Gam...ex.php?act=idx
    join the awesomeness

I agree the butterfly thing was hard, but i reckon lightning is harder

I think Butterfly Catching is harder because it take me two weeks.
    I get Venus Sigil in two days.

Nah, All of them are frickingly hard!

Not the moon sigil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Kupo Man
    Not the Moon, Mercury, Jupiter and Mars sigil
    This is perfect.

Even if u did get the venus sigil does any of u people think that lulu is that powerful???

i mean the overdrive of lulu "FURY" is not so powerful? anyway no offense but thats my opinion

from easiest to hardest:

1. yuna's moon sigil - very easy, like random battles
    2. rikku's mecury sigil - again easy, just a lot of walking around
    3. auron's mars sigil - i just did his while completing other side quests. but im sure alone it would get old.
    4. lulu's venus sigil - surprisingly i only messed up once at 50 so i wasnt working on it for very long. after i doged 25 bolts i would pause for a minute before continuing.
    5. wakka's jupiter sigil - its not that winning blitzball games is hard, but after i hit 30 games i was pretty much finished with it.
    6. tidus's sun sigil - 2 hours. i could have ripped out my hair! i guess i am just bad at this one. if i ever started a new game i would never try for it again. it just stressed me out way too much.

(i havent tried for kimahris saturn sigil yet. but i memorize things pretty easily so i dont think i will have too much trouble getting it)

its not that obtaning these weapons are extremely difficult, but it was just very time consuming (for me at least) although im still glad i put forth the effort to upgrade their legendary weapons becuase i think it is worth it in the end.

Here's mine:
    From easiest to hardest:

1. Yuna: Moon Sigil: Easy if your Yuna's stat is good. Requires Anima and Magus Sisters, PAL player becareful! Strategy is needed if you're too weak.
    2. Auron: Mars Sigil: Totally easy when you're doing Monster Arena sidequest. But some are frustrating.
    3. Rikku: Mercury Sigil: Three things needed: 1. Patience to walk again and again. 2. FAQ to make things easier. 3. No Encounter to support your life from boringness.
    4. Wakka: Jupiter Sigil: Definitely hard if you think Blitzball sucks and totally hard if you're never get too good in it. I never have problem in this except the BORINGNESS of playing all of this for like 4 hours!
    5. Lulu: Venus Sigil: Reflexes are important in this part. IF your reflexes is good, try three-bolts area, IF your reflexes is bad, try one-bolt area. Once again, patience!
    6. Tidus: Sun Sigil: Depends on luck. IF you can grab all of the balloon in the first course of the race, that's fine but the second and the third part are nasty, birds attack! And balance is important!
    7. Kimahri: Saturn Sigil: Even if you know the track, you still need speed, Tidus's running is crapper than Yuna in X-2. And mistakes aren't avoidable....sometimes.

Did you find wakka's sigil hard

well i dont think its actually difficult winning the matches but it does suck having to play 40+ games. the hard part was getting myself to play