Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 48910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Venus Sigil / Thunder Plains (Spoilers)

Dodging lightning gets really easy once you get into a rythm. I just stood in one place, dodged a bolt, then stepped forward. Chocobo racing is hard, you just have to hope the ballons start in your favor. Butterflies...dont even wanna try that.

I'll take your advice................for dodging lighting.

most iv gotten for the dodging lightning has been 45 i have only tried 3 times though. the chocobo race wasnt all that hard though. i beat it after 45mins. all you really have to do is know how to control the little dude. and get atleast 15-16 ballons.

i found that the choccobo quest was much easier, i did it in under 15 minutes.... but the thunder one.... i was up to 138 when i stuffed up. >.<

Butterflies = hate em, tried once, failed, walked away and never looked back.

chocobo = i thought the racing was fun until it just got unfair at times and i got really frustrated but i finally did it, and after that time i beat the trainer, i beat her even faster every other time. hooray for me

thunder = tried it a bunch of times. failed each time. either i got hit after a lot of dodges, or i just got impatient. or maybe i have some kind of ADD that just happens to kick in. i dunno but i just kind of decided that i have better things to do lol

Thank you Hysterian!

Honestly, I just gave up on Lulu... With Yuna's 1 MP cost, Flare (and now Ultima) and Doublecast, I stopped using Lulu altogether... as well as Khimari.

Quote Originally Posted by m4tt
    I just started trying this last night (after it took 2 hours in the Omega Ruins to get No Encounter equipment for someone). I got to 46 in a row, but then I guess I would doze off and get struck. I guess that's what happens when playing at 2am. :P

I've already got Yuna's and Rikku's weapons powered up, Lulu's will probably be next. Then maybe Tidus. Auron's seems kinda hard to get, Kimahri and the butterflies is just insane, and blitzball? Oy my team sucks. >_<
    I got no encounter before the via purifico if I remember correctly.
    "Swordchucks Yo." - Fighter

"Every time I cast Hadoken it siphons a little bit of love out of the world to create a massive destructive explosions. They say the divorce rate goes up with each cast." - BM

How many swords could sword chucks chuck if sword chucks could chuck swords? Same goes with Nuns! :rolleyes2

"I cast Ice-9!" -RM

"I can steal stuff that isn't even there" -Thief (Yet he can't steal in the game)

I've finished the game today, nearly cried

I got to 188 thunderbolts and messed up,and without non encounter armour which meant an encounter every 6 or 7 thunderbolts. But now I dodge 20 or 30 and when I go tothe agency there is no chest, ????
    Auron is the easiest one to get really you just find the rusty sword and the crest and then for the sigil you just haunt for a while fiends that get overkilled if you so much as blow at them.
    Kalmaegnar
    Die and be free of pain or live and fight your sorrow

Unhappy

Venus Sigil? It's 200 times harder for me to get that sigil, now I cannot get Venus Sigil anymore because that is super duper hyper mega hard!
    Sora, Goofy, Donald and YRP of Gullwings KH2 like Crash Nebula, Lucia the Princess Of Blue Star and Sonic The Hedgehog.

[leeza]Limit must be 250 pixels, and 50kb, by Lucia Of The Blue Star.[/leeza]

I cant even do more than 5

IF YOU SAVE,GET HIT,LEAVE IT WILL RESTART
    [IMG][/IMG]

The fullmoon

Life is adventure

you mean you didn't know

I see people achieving this...Then I want to cry.

Who wants to come to Toronto and do this for me?
    I cant get passed 9

Not me

THERE IS A CHEAT TO GET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tried it however and it didnt work!!!! anyone else had any luck with trying the easy option to get the damn Sigil, i always got struck at jump 199 or something!!!!

Please if there is one tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0