Thread: Doctor Who series 6 latest trailer

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

Default Doctor Who series 6 latest trailer

Just saw the new trailer of doctor who, aired at 8:00pm on BBC One (In the UK).

Hopefully i wasnt the only one who had a 1 minute geek fit..... the new series looks awesome.

BBC - Doctor Who - Doctor Who: New Series Trailer

There's the link to it for any one who cares
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah I'm pretty pumped for this. Matt Smith is a smurfing fantastic Doctor, and the writing is so much better than it was under RTD.

Also, Karen Gillan, hottest woman on the planet? I think so!

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Yeah I'm pretty pumped for this. Matt Smith is a smurfing fantastic Doctor, and the writing is so much better than it was under RTD.

This. A thousand times this. Best doctor to date, best episodes to date, best bit on the side to date.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by I'm my own MILF View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

This. A thousand times this. Best doctor to date, best episodes to date, best bit on the side to date.
    Methinks this will become a quote tree of Pauls statement of beautiful truth.
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Karen Gillan is pretty and all, but she's not THAT amazingly gorgeous. Nice Scottish accent though.

Anyway this trailer looks pretty good, I enjoyed the last series and Matt Smith has filled the role very well. I think people are being a bit harsh on RTD, yes his writing had flaws, but without him there probably wouldn't have been a Doctor Who revival to begin with.
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Karren Gillan is smurfing hot, but i dont rate her much as an actor.

Matt has made the role his and love him, i feel the series was underated awards wise, loosing to Waterloo Road at the NTA.......... come on british public really?

I agree that RTD stories were altogether rather poor, there were good moments and REALLY good moments but on the whole it felt more like a drama then a sci-fi. But have to agree with charlie, without him the show may have never been brought back to life.

Cool it usually starts Easter weekend so that will we be my birthday (get inlol). The last series started dissapointingly for me, it picked up after the Dalek episodes. The Van Gogh one was particulary interesting as well as the weeping angels episode.

I hope Rory has gone though.

I felt the first episode was brilliant, it really shut all the matt smith haters up with there moaning he would be befor they had seen him. It's when he say's to young amy "trust me i'm the doctor" that realy sold it for me.

And i like Rory, atleast it means the female companion can stop falling in love with the doctor, besides we need a tin dog

I've had completely different opinions of the 5th series.
    I didn't really enjoy it as much the first time through, as I didn't like the obvious crack in each episode. Though the only reason I really picked at it like that was because I was still sad that David was gone

Second time through I loved it and now I think Matt is doing a brilliant job! Yay I'm all excited!

I don't know why everyone was so upset with David leaving, he started to get on my nerves a little in the last few episodes. I think he left at just the right time.

Looking forward to the new season, and thankfully there were no Daleks in that clip. It's a shame I think that, because they used to be my favourite villains.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Can't wait Looks like there'll be new surprises, familiar faces and some resolution to long-running arcs. As well as Moffat's typically high standard of writing. It's great that we've got a lead actor like Smith who can convincingly combine eccentricity, flippancy and the gravitas of a wise-but-weary old man, despite being no older than me.

FFXIV Character

Jenna Solis (Sargatanas)

I haven't watched Dr. Who since Peter Davidson was the Doctor...

*Googles Peter Davidson, Dr. Who*

"Oh my Lord, where does the time go!"