Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Quote Originally Posted by Crop View Post
    I bet this is an April Fool's joke by the owners, those couple of pranksters.
    Wow, I hate to say I told you so but I called this one before April first, see.
    Does that make me smarter than all of you? Yes, yes it does.
    All hail King Crop the Immortal?

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    YOU GOT SMOTHERED IN DUMPLINGS AND THEN BASTED, SON!!!!!!!!

LOL. This.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You think you're the only who saw it coming? Some of like probably like to play along.

Your very own Pikachu! Banned Peegee's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Grin

Goddammit, I was just getting my plans together for a pretend freakout and thread-making spree over the "new rule" in the last announcement (I was talking to rubah about this just earlier tonight). Given the response in the sale thread, I imagine I would've had a lot of unwitting support too.

I originally thought that some sort of sale was real and it was announced on 4/1 just to make it look like a prank. But the latest announcement made it pretty obvious. Still, I was expecting you guys to give us a few days to argue about it.

Also, kudos for going outside of the narrow 4/1 deadline. Pranks aren't nearly as fun on a day when everyone suspects everything to be a prank.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    You think you're the only who saw it coming? Some of like probably like to play along.
    Like, not you, apparently.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I never gave a flying smurf about any sale or non sale so this joke just flew straight passed me. I was actually hoping that the april fools joke would be announced as being the member 'spirit', the fact that he is a real person who really has those thoughts is very very upsetting.

Well done though.

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    I never gave a flying smurf about any sale or non sale so this joke just flew straight passed me. I was actually hoping that the april fools joke would be announced as being the member 'spirit', the fact that he is a real person who really has those thoughts is very very upsetting.

Well done though.
    Nice try. I'm currently considering whether to make spirit sexiest eoffer or best male or best member.

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Peegee View Post

Well done though.
    Nice try. I'm currently considering whether to make spirit sexiest eoffer or best male or best member.
    Wolf already has best member in the bag. Would you like to retry from your last save point?

Recognized Member
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I have to say, having you (Michael) on board made this a hell of a lot more fun than it would have otherwise been. Thanks, man.
    Np

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post

Well done though.
    Wolf already has best member in the bag. Would you like to retry from your last save point?
    I disagree. Spirit has lots of chances to be best poster and best member and sexiest male

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by qwertysaur View Post

Well done though.
    I disagree. Spirit has lots of chances to be best poster and best member and sexiest male
    This shall be settled come June.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Well done though.
    Would you be upset if I bought the forum and changed everyone's avatar to a justin beiber pic and changed everyone's name to their IP address and made everyone's sig a link to lemonparty?

Also, I was expecting the April Fools joke to involve spirit also, how weird is that? I was expecting a suicide thread or something followed by the revelation that spirit is really Dr. Unne or something.
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthernChaosGod View Post
    Like, not you, apparently.
    Playing along is too involved.

Oh good.

Back of the net Recognized Member Heath's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Yeah, irrespective of the fact it's a prank, I wasn't joking about the FFV forum description.
    Not my words Carol, the words of Top Gear magazine.