Page 21 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

I wouldn't discount the first vote. The second maybe but the first vote is always a "safe" vote, on Day one especially. There's nothing at all suspicious about a first vote. Just so this doesn't get misinterpreted, I'm not saying it's incriminating, just that we can't clear somebody because they voted first

@Teddie It's obvious why I voted for you, you claimed mafia in your very first post! How can I be any clearer?

@Yukiko I'm the second vote on Teddie. Why would you maybe discount my vote? Did I not make it clear why I voted for Teddie?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    I wouldn't discount the first vote. The second maybe but the first vote is always a "safe" vote, on Day one especially. There's nothing at all suspicious about a first vote. Just so this doesn't get misinterpreted, I'm not saying it's incriminating, just that we can't clear somebody because they voted first
    You have a very good point. However I think the first vote only really works on the first day. Sadly I am very tired and I am going to bed. So I will vote now.
    ##VOTE: [M] Mitsuo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    @Teddie It's obvious why I voted for you, you claimed mafia in your very first post! How can I be any clearer?

@Yukiko I'm the second vote on Teddie. Why would you maybe discount my vote? Did I not make it clear why I voted for Teddie?
    I think it was implied that your vote rules your voting strategy non-mafia.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yosuke View Post

I think it was implied that your vote rules your voting strategy non-mafia.
    As long as it's clear I'd hate to have to literally draw a picture

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Hmm I think after reading a bit more of teddies post I will discount my bandwagon vote against him.

##unvote: Teddie
    (if it isnt unvote then i forgot what it is )

I will revote soon but not... just yet.

I'm not really sure why I worded it that way. I think I was going in a different direction with the post when I typed that sentence out. I wouldn't discount it, it's just not as safe as the first vote. Please disregard that part of the post xD

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

So, I came back and now it appears that I'm going to be lynched. Well, that sucks, but for most of you I am not your enemy

As much as I do want to vote for today, I don't have enough evidence to make an educated guess as to who and who is not mafia. From the way I see it, most people are just lashing out on the ones who are actually the most active today so no vote for me because of the risk of bandwagon voting.

OOC: Also, sorry for no post in the last few hours. I was a little busy with homework

so I attacked Teddy first, cause he claimed mafia, does that get any clearer? I wasn't hopping on the bandwagon

As vague as that is okay XD!

Shu care to weight in, I mean you're clearly watching the game from the shadows come join the party!

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Teddie I must have missed where you explained something to me, and I am sorry I did. Could you please point it out? Because apparently I'm too dumb to notice it myself.
    I will try to explain the whole thing and where I went wrong if you think it'll help.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M]
    I hope you're not mafia because the crazy person on Day 1 rarely is but until I'm 100% sure you're not vote stays on you.
    I disagree, if the day were to end right now Teddie would be lynched. I hope that the town lynches a mafia member. (Or Cult leader, serial killer, or any other role that is bad news for the town)
    For the good of town Kanji I hope he is mafia because it takes the town closer to victory. But at the same time I'd hate to see a townie draw the ire of town & needlessly get themselves lynch if you catch my drift.
    I do and I agree. Sometimes semantics can make the message the opposite of the intention, and this game is confusing enough already. It was easy to mistake your post as hoping that we were lynching a townie, which alarmed me. Glad thats taken care of.
    Right here, Kanji, you have just said the game is already confusing. You are also happy something was explained to you and expressed relief. As a jerk with a rope around my neck I was miffed.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddie View Post
    I know you need comforting, since it is you who is heading the block, but what is confusing? You're lynching an impolite bear. It is so very, very clear and simple right now. Call back in a day if you make it, kuma.
    I meant you did not need comfort or peace of mind since it is me who is heading to the gallows. I then put the situation out in clear terms so as to avoid any misunderstanding. The last part indicates the rest of the game is only going to be harder for you on the condition you live through it. The conditional term is in there because people have the unfortunate habit of dying in this game.

I know you need comforting, since it is you who is heading the block, but what is confusing? You're lynching an impolite bear. It is so very, very clear and simple right now. Call back in a day if you make it, kuma.
    The confusing thing is that there are people in this town called the mafia who are going to use everything in their power to make themselves look innocent and other people look guilty. We (The townspeople) have to decide for ourselves which arguments are from a townie and which are laced with mafia poison. There is no way to be 100% sure short of their role revelation upon their death. It's actually funny how this very confusion is part of what makes this game fun though.

Also can you please clarify the last sentence please? Right now I read it as you are saying that you won't be lynched and I'll die tonight, and thats a distressing thought.
    Here is where you express confusion. I get angry again. At this time, I am still the best candidate for the lynch. I did not and do not know if you will die at night since that is something beyond my control. Unless I'm scum and even then I'll be too dead to make you dead too so it's still impossible for me to say for certain whether you will die at night.

Also can you please clarify the last sentence please? Right now I read it as you are saying that you won't be lynched and I'll die tonight, and thats a distressing thought.
    See, this is why I have been hopping mad all day. Why do you think this? Why do you take a conditional and turn it into a definitive? When you say "last sentence" did you mean "entire post" because your worries extend past what was contained in the last sentence. I'm dying today, so I'm upset. You're not, so why would you be? If you think today is confusing, wait until tomorrow and the day after and the day after. I'm saying everything as simple as I can and yet it is like repeatedly ramming my head into a wall. I do not think anyone can clarify things for you. Ever. Kuma.

I wish the town the best, kuma.
    The imbedded explanation which could be easily missed due to the, oh, insults littering the rest of the paragraph.

I have not been very good at keeping the stress in my real life from overflowing into the game. I do realize we have some new players here and I have been very impatient and short with them and everyone. I should not have been as curt and rude as I have been. I sincerely apologize for that much and hope the rest of the game is more enjoyable than I have made it today.

shu has got me kinda concerned. A ton of the things he has said have been almost exact duplicates of what I said earlier, but I don't want to attack him because I don't think he's mafia. He could be, but I don't know

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

As vague as that is okay XD!

Shu care to weight in, I mean you're clearly watching the game from the shadows come join the party!
    As much as I would like to I can't seem to make a good guess, being sick doesnt help with finding who's just trying to fool us and whos actually a good guy. Also I just come back now and again to check, I'm trying and failing to multitask.
    Teddie has been making some good points, I think the original reason I voted against him was for being a bit rude for my liking thus pressing the lynch button. I shall make my vote soon... I hope.

Day 1 sucks.