Page 2 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678122252 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adachi View Post
    Here's the coffee

Why the heck is your face on my coffee? I said black, BLACK! *frowns* Fine I'll give this to Nanako.

And give the kid a break. She's not entirely wrong about you, at all.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    ##Vote: [M] Hanako

Argh! Kill it!
    While mine first instinct is to agree with you, we must not jump to placing our votes solely because we dislike someone now can we? We must all work together in order to effect a timely halt to deteriorating conditions and to ensure our town does not find itself in a position where the mafia has taken control over us. We must all work together and reveal their names and crush them like a bear crushes an ant!

I never thought I'd agree with Mitsuo...But yes I agree, although we do not have much to work on. We still have half a day left.

Dojima-sama, you're one tough cookie to please.

It's good to see Namatame is alive. Welcome to the party!

At the moment, I have no clues about anyone nor whether or not they are good or bad, as of yet, nothing has been said that gives any details about anyone's dedication, so until someone starts acting suspicious, I'm going to remain neutral and not dedicate my own vote to any person. People are really clammed up this year, by this point last year accusations were being thrown around like frisbees at a park. Does anyone have anything to add?

Hmm... so Mitsuo and Dojima both enjoy looking at Hanako.

Thanks for the welcome Adachi, it's good to see you doing what you love. Getting coffee for Dojima.

Anyway, I'll remove my joke vote on Hanako now.
    ##Unvote: [M] Hanako

*standing behind Dojima-san* Daddy how do we know who the bad guy is? What if we choose the wrong one? *sniffles*

Adachi, are you going to remove your vote as well or do you believe you have a legitimate reason to vote for Naoto? You are entitled to your own opinion, but I believe that it would only be fair to state your reasons. I will say that if no one has made themselves an apparent enemy of the town in a few hours we will need to begin debating who we shall lynch. I know that may end up with negative consequences for the town, so I will vote with the majority at the end of the day. Even with the risk of lynching a towns person, we will have the need to lynch someone in case we happen to luck out and get a mafian. The key word here is debate; there must be a discussion of reasons, or We will have to suspect those who voted only because they dislike someone.

Adachi's vote is in character. All of us have been acting in character in fact.

Nanako, it's alright. I'm going to find out who the bad guys are, don't you worry. We'll go to Junes together with Souji when this is all over.

How are we supposed to decide whose butt to kick?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    Adachi's vote is in character. All of us have been acting in character in fact.

Nanako, it's alright. I'm going to find out who the bad guys are, don't you worry. We'll go to Junes together with Souji when this is all over.
    If I have been, then I was not aware of it, I have never played Persona and am not familiar with the characteristics of the people involved. I would greatly appreciate a basic guide to the characters. Also, Don't necessarily place your trust in Nanako, remember, anyone can be mafia. I hope there isn't a cult this time, I do not relish having to pursue both mafia and cult members; however, if there is, we shall still do our duty to remove them from this planet in the name of Justice!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Chie View Post
    How are we supposed to decide whose butt to kick?
    My initial thought is to observe carefully and if no one seems suspicious, then we will have to debate very carefully how to proceed. However, if everyone but one or two people decide to post, then I say we advance on one of those who did not post, for while they may just be away, they may be plotting something sinister in essence, and it is our duty to figure out who is evil and who is not. However, I will abstain from chasing those who do not post if everyone sees fit to give them a grace day. This is assuming that someone doesn't post, but they very well may.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

We have a little over 12 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current vote count.

[M] Naoto (1) - [M] Adachi
    [M] Hanako (0) -

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Igor View Post
    We have a little over 12 hours remaining in Day 1.

Current vote count.

[M] Naoto (1) - [M] Adachi
    [M] Hanako (0) -
    Somebody please go find Adachi and kick him in the seat of the pants.

Late, but here! Sorry all I've been swamped... *checks character bio* making pretty weapons?
    Gee, this role-playing will be a whole lot of fun for me!