Page 50 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3040444546474849505152535455566070 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

WELP. Looks like forcing a tie didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. We got discussion, but I'm not so sure the cost was worth it. I think this time I'll stick to my guns.

##Vote: Hanako

...So I'm almost convinced that there's absolutely NO mafia... >.>

.... awesome. We lost a cop, a doctor, a wildcard, and a vigilante... We're gonna lose

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    WELP. Looks like forcing a tie didn't work out quite as well as I'd hoped. We got discussion, but I'm not so sure the cost was worth it. I think this time I'll stick to my guns.

I think I'm completely with you when you said that we need to start prodding on some inactives...

##vote: Hanako

Why did you cop out at the last second! You're the one going on about killing of a inactive and then when we're close to it you unvote her?

##VOTE: Yukiko

Did Naoto request to have the player identity withheld?

I bet she went after Souji so adamantly because she investigated him and got a guilty result, because part of his name was red.

woah... where did those 5 posts come from?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post

Why did you cop out at the last second! You're the one going on about killing of a inactive and then when we're close to it you unvote her?

That doesn't even make a valid reason to vote for her, Nanako.

Hey, I never said kill. I said apply pressure. But now I am saying kill.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post

It was her idea. She got the votes started to Hanako. Then, at the last moment, she pulled out her vote. And we lost another townie because of it. It looks suspicious to me. Why not just keep in your vote? Why did she want a tie? Why not make SURE an inactive got lynched?

Okay okay, I guess that last post wasn't very informative. Hanako's crime was not posting. This was suspicious. The case brought up against Souji was convincing, so I found him to be suspicious. I figured it was likely to be one or the other, and forcing a tie would give us more time to discuss. As town (with fewer and fewer power roles) we have only two weapons: discussion and votes.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post

It was her idea. She got the votes started to Hanako. Then, at the last moment, she pulled out her vote. And we lost another townie because of it. It looks suspicious to me. Why not just keep in your vote? Why did she want a tie? Why not make SURE an inactive got lynched?
    Because the tide of suspicion turned to Souji.

We need to stop making the same mistakes. Each day the votes were mainly on two people. They build up over the day and it's impossible to lynch anybody but the two main candidates.

Day 1 Mitsuo and Teddie.
    Day 2 Shu and Rise.
    Day 3 Souji and Hanako.

We can't let this happen again. I can already see this turning into Hanako or Yukiko, and we need to broaden our choices.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

##vote: hanako

We have to stick to our guns

Hanako is not who we should be going after.

##Vote: Mitsuo