Page 53 of 100 FirstFirst ... 33343474849505152535455565758596373 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Also current votecount.

Hanako (3) Yukiko, Kashiwagi, Mitsuo
    Yukiko (2) Nanako, Rise
    Mitsuo (1) Kanji

If youa re sure that Yukiko is mafia, then don't regret your vote.

Do you think Hanako is deserving a lynch though?

Well I think she should get in here and defend herself.

Effortless! I'll give you that much. All I did was place a second vote on Hanako and then there were two more! I don't regret it or anything, but boy was that sudden.

I have a proposal to try and save a townsperson. I know Yukiko is mafia and that by letting her live another day we will lose more townies. So here is my proposal. Vote Yukiko tonight for the lynch. If she turns out mafia, I will gladly take the lynch tomorrow, if I survive the night. I'm hoping somebody sees the logic in this. I gain nothing and I am trying to save the town as much as possible.

So if I'm mafia we lynch you because you knew I was mafia? I guess you would know if we were both mafia.

From what? There is no argument against Hanako. She has done nothing.

that was in response to Nanako about Hanako

Defend herself against being lynched for 'no reason'

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    I have a proposal to try and save a townsperson. I know Yukiko is mafia and that by letting her live another day we will lose more townies. So here is my proposal. Vote Yukiko tonight for the lynch. If she turns out mafia, I will gladly take the lynch tomorrow, if I survive the night. I'm hoping somebody sees the logic in this. I gain nothing and I am trying to save the town as much as possible.
    Wha? This kind of argument only works when it's the other way around. If you are wrong then you are willing to die, not if you are correct.

Also wrong or right, we need to go after the mafia, not to punish townies who were incorrect.

Rise I know you're trying to be helpful. But please try to justify your post a bit more. It does not convince anybody if you just say I'm sure she's this and that. What is it that you know exactly? You seem too sure to just say that based solely on deductions.
    I do think she's suspicious. But you can't really trust anyone here.

Her crime is being inactive. What's she gonna do, come in here and say "I was working?" xD

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    So if I'm mafia we lynch you because you knew I was mafia? I guess you would know if we were both mafia.
    Thats true. However, I have not been voted for yet today. And so I am putting my neck on the line to get a vote against mafia. If you were townie, Yukiko, you would see the beauty of this. If I am wrong, then this attempt is extremely mafia-like but the yown would still get a mafia non-the-less. I think you are afraid that a tactic like this could end your success.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    Wha? This kind of argument only works when it's the other way around. If you are wrong then you are willing to die, not if you are correct.

Also wrong or right, we need to go after the mafia, not to punish townies who were incorrect.
    My apologies. I meant if I was wrong then I will gladly take the lynch.

Hanako is useless either way (sorry Hanako). If she's mafia and inactive (for real reasons) than she's not going to do anything. If she's pro town she's still a liability because she doesn't even vote or use her ability (if she has any).
    However if this is her strategy than it's sure as hell worked until now. We've lynched all the actives, and it's no surprise that they had important roles.