Page 7 of 100 FirstFirst 12345678910111213172757 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

  1. #91

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

    OH BABY!
    Get in line.
    Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-
    Lies! I have claimed him.

    ##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi

  2. #92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    I'm positive I saw him at the discussion.
    You're right daddy. He said "sup"

  3. #93
    By Your Command [M] Mom  Host's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Cylon Basestar
    Posts
    2,365
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    About 10 hours remaining in Day 1

    Current votecount

    [M] Daisuke (2) - [M] Adachi, [M] Shu
    [M] Mitsuo (1) - [M] Yukiko
    [M] Tanaka (1) - [M] Kanji
    [M] Kanji (0) -
    [M] Naoto (0) -
    [M] Hanako (0) -

  4. #94

    Default

    Also I like that my gut feeling has so much influence. Looks like I'm top dog in the office now Dojima sama!

  5. #95
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

    OH BABY!
    Get in line.
    Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-
    Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?

  6. #96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

    OH BABY!
    Get in line.
    Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-
    Lies! I have claimed him.

    ##Vote: [M] Kashiwagi
    NO! I'll kill you!! ...or at least vote for you.

    ##Vote: Namatame

  7. #97

    Default

    Namatame are you serious?
    ...
    You two can give up though. I'll remainf orever faithful to Chisato.
    Nanako I hope big bro shows up .

  8. #98
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Hope's Peak
    Posts
    1,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Although I have nothing to contribute to the mafia, I just wanted to say that I want Dojima-san inside me.

    OH BABY!
    Get in line.
    Nuh-uh! He's mine of course, the person playing as my character can have him too. ^_-
    Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?
    That is a good point mitsuo, she's even been seducing her students so she can stay in the clear. I'm watching you Kashiwagi.

  9. #99

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?
    That would make her a mafia prostitute. But it's just you who labeled her that way.

  10. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adachi View Post
    just got weird guys.
    Just wait until Mooroka decides to show up. Every time I see that smurfer and his overbite I feel the urge to correct it for him.

  11. #101
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Omicron Theta
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    the prostitute job is usually a separate entity I thought. Is it not? And yes, I'm asking, but maybe she's just being funny

  12. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?
    That would make her a mafia prostitute. But it's just you who labeled her that way.
    Honey, just because I'm a seductive woman with large breasts and a breathy voice doesn't mean I'm a whore. I just love sum dat cack.

  13. #103

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    Namatame are you serious?
    ...
    You two can give up though. I'll remainf orever faithful to Chisato.
    Nanako I hope big bro shows up .
    Me too daddy, me too. I'm worried he'll be lynched if he doesn't.

  14. #104
    Mafia Townsperson [M] Adama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Retirement Home
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kashiwagi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Guys, if she got the job of prostitute, then shes the same thing as cult leader. Discuss?
    That would make her a mafia prostitute. But it's just you who labeled her that way.
    Honey, just because I'm a seductive woman with large breasts and a breathy voice doesn't mean I'm a whore. I just love sum dat cack.
    You're a disturbing women.

  15. #105

    Default

    I have been with a few women too. ^_-

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •