Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3060707475767778798081828384858690 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Actually, I haven't seen Kanji do anything suspicious at all.
    the first thing he did yesterday morning was to turn against me. He feels he has to get rid of me by lynch because he was unabe to nightkill me.
    I think he believes you are Mafia and that is why he voted for you.
    first thing when the day started?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    I think he is just making himself an easy target. It helps the mafia because they can use his planted evidence to throw him under the bus, and it looks like they outed him, and we gain their trust because hey, that person sniffed out scum, thats the way to gain trust.

if he is a jester then kudos to him for getting killed. Boo to him for taking the spotlight three days and letting the mafia hide much more easially during those days. (we did get Yukiko though despite his efforts.)
    What!?!? you have to be smurfing kidding me. I didn't have any clue which one of Rise and Yuyiko was mafia. If I wanted to be lynched I would have voted for nanako. I am now convinced you are mafia.

##vote: kanji
    Woah wait what? How would voting for me get you lynched? And I may be new to this but all this 'punisher' stuff sounds cooked up at the last minute. It also seems like an over-powered role... I'm so confused by everything. Like what you say could be feasible, but then what they say to contradict you makes sense too...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    I think he is just making himself an easy target. It helps the mafia because they can use his planted evidence to throw him under the bus, and it looks like they outed him, and we gain their trust because hey, that person sniffed out scum, thats the way to gain trust.

if he is a jester then kudos to him for getting killed. Boo to him for taking the spotlight three days and letting the mafia hide much more easially during those days. (we did get Yukiko though despite his efforts.)
    What!?!? you have to be smurfing kidding me. I didn't have any clue which one of Rise and Yuyiko was mafia. If I wanted to be lynched I would have voted for nanako. I am now convinced you are mafia.

Woah wait what? How would voting for me get you lynched? And I may be new to this but all this 'punisher' stuff sounds cooked up at the last minute. It also seems like an over-powered role... I'm so confused by everything. Like what you say could be feasible, but then what they say to contradict you makes sense too...
    Its not over powered unless people are stupidly roleclaiming all day long. Votng for you would get my lynched for sure because there is no reason to suspect you.

Yup
    why? the first day he was like whatever to me, the second day I was gone, most of the 3rd day too I beleive... who got lynched that day? and all the sudden we are supposed to beleive that he is convinced I am mafia overnight?

##unvote:kanji
    ##vote:daidara
    ##unvote:daidara

come on, you always come out when someone votes for you

Couldn't the Naoto Night-kill also be because the SK and Mafia both targeted her on that night?

Yup
    why? the first day he was like whatever to me, the second day I was gone, most of the 3rd day too I beleive... who got lynched that day? and all the sudden we are supposed to beleive that he is convinced I am mafia overnight?
    It's not like it was Day 2, it was already Day 4. By that time he had plenty of your posts to sift through to determine whether or not he believes you to be guilty.

Right now you have said enough to get yourself hung, where as Kanji has not done anything to make me suspicious of him.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Couldn't the Naoto Night-kill also be because the SK and Mafia both targeted her on that night?
    That is possible, I am just assuming that they targeted different people and that I am the only non-night killable

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    I don't know, you will have to ask someone with more experience playing the game. I was just stating a theory, I threw it out there with the hopes that if it is true then maybe the Role Blocker might be able to at least give us a hint. Being new to the game I am just trying to come up with logical theories as to why things happen.

Watch this Mitsuo. One can vote for themselves.

##Vote: Kanji

Also it's unvoting Daidara that summons him, not voting for him.

If only we still had our cop....

I've tried to vote for myself last year and it doesn't work.

I unvoted and voted for him, so he should've shown up.... also, has anyone seen daisuke?

Rise, by day four he really only had my posts on day one, I had nothing to do with day 2 or 3, and on day 1 he was fine with me. He HAD to have tried to night kill me and failed!