Page 19 of 100 FirstFirst ... 913141516171819202122232425293969 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    Comments like this won't help your case. If you're not mafia you need to convince town you are not otherwise if you flip town you've just wasted the lynch which doesn't help town.
    Convincing town right now doesn't look very possible, Souji. Don't blame me if people cannot look past some frank posts and decide they'd rather listen to polite nonsense and lynch someone with an objective. It's not me who's being wasteful, kuma.

I think you mean you're not the only one being wastful

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddie View Post
    I know you need comforting, since it is you who is heading the block, but what is confusing? You're lynching an impolite bear. It is so very, very clear and simple right now. Call back in a day if you make it, kuma.
    The confusing thing is that there are people in this town called the mafia who are going to use everything in their power to make themselves look innocent and other people look guilty. We (The townspeople) have to decide for ourselves which arguments are from a townie and which are laced with mafia poison. There is no way to be 100% sure short of their role revelation upon their death. It's actually funny how this very confusion is part of what makes this game fun though.

Also can you please clarify the last sentence please? Right now I read it as you are saying that you won't be lynched and I'll die tonight, and thats a distressing thought.

Polite nonsense: see any of Mitsuo's useless posts, kuma.
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    honesty is the best policy
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Dojima View Post
    I'm starting to think that Mitsuo might not be mafia...he's not doing anything to improve his image and not get any more votes. He's doing the contrary in fact.
    how?
    what have I done worse
    and I am not mafia
    Well if you were you would not admit it...
    I guess not hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shu View Post
    I'm starting to think that Mitsuo might not be mafia...he's not doing anything to improve his image and not get any more votes. He's doing the contrary in fact.
    how?
    what have I done worse
    and I am not mafia
    He's saying that you're doing a good job of keeping your vote count low. So far you aren't doing anything wrong.
    oh...
    ok?
    exactly. except for IMHO, I have no idea what that means
    How awesome would it be if Teddie turns out to be the mafia leader!
    but hes probably nothing important...
    But I can dream can't I
    how?
    what have I done worse
    and I am not mafia
    but it's not a good plan
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Shu View Post
    And I have no idea who the mafia is, I haven't gathered enough evidence to make a valid guess.
    stop quoting me
    they do?
    I have read the thread and again given it is Day 1 as usual not a lot to go on. But one thing that stands out to me is Teddie's post. He suggests a voting pattern (only vote active players), tries to back this up with a reason (don't allow the mob to easy night kill an inactive player). An inactive trying to steer town Day 1's vote goes to you buddy!
    In a couple of days, I want ammo when I want to chase a suspect. People's previous votes will then matter. I don't want to look back and sigh, "Man, there's sure a lot of inactives dead..." That is not much use to me, kuma.
    You're clasping at straws my friend, but aren't we all on Day 1! Despite the fact I voted for you I'm almost certain one of the more active players up until now is scum (not naming any names) & experience says when the mafia's "voice" in a game is taken out the others come out of the wood work. Then I'll assess the inactive. But until then Teddie crazy person you're my man
    high five
    I think the most wasteful I've been was baiting Kanji but that was so worth it.

My thoughts on every single player who is not Kanji are as follows:

This player might be mafia. He or she probably is not, but there is still that chance. Therefore, I will take any opportunity I can to try and stimulate some discussion. I will change my vote as needed depending on how said discussion develops. If needed, I will use my vote during the day for stimulation.

I will agree with people who make logical points.
    I will call out people who use flawed logic.
    When something needs clarification, I'll ask for it.
    If what I say needs clarification, I'll provide it.
    If someone is annoying, I'll give them a black eye.

I will agree Mitsuo has been spouting a lot of "polite nonsense" but then your brand of "baiting" is just as suspicious in my opinion. Thank you for your argument though if you flip town it might be useful.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

At this point I have nothing interesting to add, I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Also can you please clarify the last sentence please? Right now I read it as you are saying that you won't be lynched and I'll die tonight, and thats a distressing thought.
    See, this is why I have been hopping mad all day. Why do you think this? Why do you take a conditional and turn it into a definitive? When you say "last sentence" did you mean "entire post" because your worries extend past what was contained in the last sentence. I'm dying today, so I'm upset. You're not, so why would you be? If you think today is confusing, wait until tomorrow and the day after and the day after. I'm saying everything as simple as I can and yet it is like repeatedly ramming my head into a wall. I do not think anyone can clarify things for you. Ever. Kuma.

I wish the town the best, kuma.

Well, this is the last chance I have to vote before I leave for the night. Currently, I'm torn between Mitsuo and Teddie. At the moment I'm more inclined to vote for Mitsuo. I think Teddie has a greater potential to help the town in the future, despite digging himself a very deep hole at the present, so I think he deserves at least another day to try and convince us he isn't Mafia.
    Mitsuo, however, doesn't really seem to be doing anything. He doesn't want to place votes and just seems to go along with what everyone else says, rather than coming up with good points of his own. However, I do feel guilty voting for him, because the person in charge of him is ill. Despite this, I'm still going to place my vote on him.

##Vote: [M] Mitsuo

While I may hate Mitsuo, please do not take a Day 1 reason to Day 2. They are the flimsiest things and should be immediately shed for something with more weight, kuma.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Day 2 is always more intense than Day 1. I would assume that more people with also be active on day 2 so it will add to the confusion.

That would be why I hold so little hope for Kanji, kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    See, this is why I have been hopping mad all day. Why do you think this? Why do you take a conditional and turn it into a definitive? When you say "last sentence" did you mean "entire post" because your worries extend past what was contained in the last sentence. I'm dying today, so I'm upset. You're not, so why would you be? If you think today is confusing, wait until tomorrow and the day after and the day after. I'm saying everything as simple as I can and yet it is like repeatedly ramming my head into a wall. I do not think anyone can clarify things for you. Ever. Kuma.

I wish the town the best, kuma.
    I meant it literally. All I asked is for more explanation of a statement. I'm sorry you feel like you need to talk down to me. I may look like dumb muscle, but I'm smarter than I look. Please don't insult my intelligence. I can tell you are also very smart as well.

Any chance of a vote count?

##UNVOTE: [M] Daiskue
    ##VOTE: [M] Mitsuo

Daisuke never responded to my meager pressure.