Page 31 of 100 FirstFirst ... 112125262728293031323334353637415181 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

So because I have to work and because I wanted to contribute, this makes me guilty?

Theirs so much to sort out so I'm sticking to HARD FACTS.

What the final votes looked like last night:
    [M] Teddie (6) - [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji, [M] Shu, [M] Rise
    [M] Mitsuo (5) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi, [M] Namatame, [M] Teddie, [M] Yosuke
    [M] Shu (2) - [M] Daisuke, [M]Naoto
    [M] Yosuke (1) - [M] Dojima

3 stiffs:
    [M] Teddie - Skitzo
    [M] Yosuke - Hider
    [M] Dojima - Doctor

Both Daisuke and Naoto had a chance to break the tie but instead hangup votes on Shu?

Why was Naoto cool with Rise's vote being the tiebreaker when Naoto herself hadn't voted?

Rise goes with the indecipherable language reason when we all know it's pig latin. We weren't going to figure out what elementry students can figure out?

Mitsuo's gotta be a blind cause voting for him is like eating cake, it's too easy to give into.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hanako View Post
    Hadashi no kiseki~
    Everyone seems to forget Hanako, he made this comment on the first page and hasn't been seen since. Why did he leave town and where did he go?

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hanako's a girl.

Damn, boss, why'd you have to go die on me? I'm not ready to take top job! But I gotta pull it together, for Dojima sama. He would want me to hunt them down and avenge him.

Onto business, dawgs.

We can't point fingers at Rise for having the final vote. Nobody wants that job. Naoto and Daisuke can't really be blamed for voting elsewhere; if they had taken the kill shot, we'd be all over them for "bad reasoning".

As for the Skitzo, that role is in the role flash. Look it up. They have the option of targetting a player and randomly killing them, investigating them, protecting them or nothing. The more you know~

I'm glad to see Morooka here, despite your face

Yukkiko, I resent your grasping at straws comment. We all know Day One is a bitch, and you didn't particularly contribute anything. No need to rag on our poor luck.

##Vote: [M] Chie

I'm voting for Chie because she's "been around" the place, but hasn't contributed much a part from "oh no this isn't good we've lost townies sob sob". Posting for the sake of posting isn't helping us out. Care to share some thoughts?

I also dislike Mitsuo. Your posts have been erratic and have often stated the incorrect as truths. I think you are trying to mislead the town and I don't trust you.

I see a lot of apologies out of Kanji. Dude, lighten up. Or is there something more you would like to apologise for? Did you kill Dojima sama? I'm not sure, but apologising so much makes you look guilty guilty guilty!

That's all I got for now dawgs. I'll return with more after I continue my investigation.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    Second, Daisuke's vote for Shu I think is worth looking at. In past games players that cast the deciding vote in tie breakers normally attract a lot of attention from town. Given Daisuke's inactivity thus far I would be inclined to see his throw away vote on Shu in a tie break situation as a deliberate attempt by Daisuke to fly under the radar. Care to explain your vote Daisuke?
    I broke a tie once, and I got away with it all right. Didn't want to have go such scrutiny again.

I'm not entirely sure what you'd like me to say. I didn't (and still don't) feel comfortable voting or even making accusations without some sort of evidence to base my decisions off of. No one has really given much reason for suspicion since it's still early.

My gut tells me to be wary of Mitsuo and Rise for now. Mitsuo's behavior is... odd to say the least. Rise may present a valid case for being absent, but we can't very well verify that. I like listening to my brain more than my gut though.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Hanako View Post
    Hadashi no kiseki~
    Everyone seems to forget Hanako, he made this comment on the first page and hasn't been seen since. Why did he leave town and where did he go?
    Who knows? Maybe he/she/it's just been really busy. Inactivity IS a strategy but we can't be sure if the inactivity is strategy based.
    Personally my eyes have been on rise and mitsuo.
    Rise you seem to be getting defensive and even trying to draw attention away from you to Hanako. Maybe I'm thinking too much into this but in mafia it's better to think too much than not at all.

Not wanting to vote makes it seem like you just don't want to be tied to anyone. I can understand your justification though; pressure's on and everyone is tense, yeah? Please try and get some votes out there though, they stimulate discussion pretty darn well.

My post was directed at Chie btw guys

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

Also sorry I was absent I had super-secret-things (boring errands and arguments) to take care of.
    And glad you're here to join in funky tooth Morooka.

I didn't kill Dojima. But I can't help but regret being one of the contributors to Teddies death. And then I shall use that regret to smash the heads of Dojimas killers, in the name of justice.

I don't like to admit this, but Morooka raises an interesting point. Why was Naoto so cool with letting Rise make the tiebreaker? And voting for someone who it was fairly obvious was not going to get the majority in time with half the town already voting between Teddie and Mitsuo. I would love an explanation.

Nice to see you too, cabbage breath.

I can accept no one wanting to be the hammer, Adachi, and agree it was a tough call. Thanks for at least stepping up to the plate, Rise.

Chie, on Day 1 almost anything's fair game. Not voting is a sin though, you gotta contribute cause that's all we got if we want to eventually lynch the right people.

Can we all agree that there's at least one scum in the voters for Teddie?

What about the voters for Mitsuo? Who died maybe didn't matter if they both were innocents looking gulty.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adachi View Post
    Damn, boss, why'd you have to go die on me? I'm not ready to take top job! But I gotta pull it together, for Dojima sama. He would want me to hunt them down and avenge him.

Onto business, dawgs.

We can't point fingers at Rise for having the final vote. Nobody wants that job. Naoto and Daisuke can't really be blamed for voting elsewhere; if they had taken the kill shot, we'd be all over them for "bad reasoning".

As for the Skitzo, that role is in the role flash. Look it up. They have the option of targetting a player and randomly killing them, investigating them, protecting them or nothing. The more you know~

I'm glad to see Morooka here, despite your face

Yukkiko, I resent your grasping at straws comment. We all know Day One is a bitch, and you didn't particularly contribute anything. No need to rag on our poor luck.

##Vote: [M] Chie

I'm voting for Chie because she's "been around" the place, but hasn't contributed much a part from "oh no this isn't good we've lost townies sob sob". Posting for the sake of posting isn't helping us out. Care to share some thoughts?

I also dislike Mitsuo. Your posts have been erratic and have often stated the incorrect as truths. I think you are trying to mislead the town and I don't trust you.

I see a lot of apologies out of Kanji. Dude, lighten up. Or is there something more you would like to apologise for? Did you kill Dojima sama? I'm not sure, but apologising so much makes you look guilty guilty guilty!

That's all I got for now dawgs. I'll return with more after I continue my investigation.
    dont hate me cause Im not well informed. Im just askin questions