Page 54 of 100 FirstFirst ... 43444484950515253545556575859606474 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

What success? You're acting like I'm this criminal mastermind that's been manipulating the entire town. I just suggested we put some pressure on inactives, and when nobody was voting my first vote Kou, I chose a more popular candidate Hanako. If your only reason for voting me is because my vote influenced people, perhaps you should look at the players that were all too eager to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post
    Defend herself against being lynched for 'no reason'
    Do you see the flaw in this? How can someone defend against something that doen't really exist? Simple, you attack the logic itself. I'll defend for her because drawing this debate out any longer is wasting the daylight we need to use and get scum.

Attacking someone with no reason is only acceptable on day 1. People this is day 4, it's a waste of a vote and we run a very high risk if we get it wrong. It has not happened to my knowledge where the entire mafia lasted until day 5. But we might be put into endgame if they do, so we must get one today.

Seems to be quite a bit more activity today, which is nice, however we've lost a Cop which sucks majorly. Right now, I'm most inclined to vote for Mitsuo. He's pushing too hard for Hanako to be lynched and seems to be trying to get people to speed-lynch her, most likely to end the day as quickly as possible, before people can turn on him.
    While I do agree her inactivity is a bad thing, she did post in the discussion thread so I'm willing to give Hanako a little while longer to get her act together.

##Vote: Mitsuo

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    I have a proposal to try and save a townsperson. I know Yukiko is mafia and that by letting her live another day we will lose more townies. So here is my proposal. Vote Yukiko tonight for the lynch. If she turns out mafia, I will gladly take the lynch tomorrow, if I survive the night. I'm hoping somebody sees the logic in this. I gain nothing and I am trying to save the town as much as possible.
    Wha? This kind of argument only works when it's the other way around. If you are wrong then you are willing to die, not if you are correct.

Also wrong or right, we need to go after the mafia, not to punish townies who were incorrect.
    My apologies. I meant if I was wrong then I will gladly take the lynch.
    Still, don't sacrifice yourself like that. You are better off alive and hunting for the mafia then dead and well, dead.

Unless she is the mafia

I have a proposal to try and save a townsperson. I know Yukiko is mafia and that by letting her live another day we will lose more townies. So here is my proposal. Vote Yukiko tonight for the lynch. If she turns out mafia, I will gladly take the lynch tomorrow, if I survive the night. I'm hoping somebody sees the logic in this. I gain nothing and I am trying to save the town as much as possible.
    Wha? This kind of argument only works when it's the other way around. If you are wrong then you are willing to die, not if you are correct.

Also wrong or right, we need to go after the mafia, not to punish townies who were incorrect.
    My apologies. I meant if I was wrong then I will gladly take the lynch.
    Still, don't sacrifice yourself like that. You are better off alive and hunting for the mafia then dead and well, dead.
    And yet If you guys trusted me for this one suggestion we could finally make a dent in the mafia. One chance to change the game guys and this is it!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    Unless she is the mafia
    At which pont I will be lynched. Win win.

Unless she is the mafia
    I highly doubt Rise is mafia. She is too willing to stand by her opinion. Mafia love to support whatever keeps them alive until the next day.

Like lynching somebody besides themselves?

It could be a tactic she's using? But I'm standing by my vote. I'm just throwing that out there, I don't really this Rise is mafia...

But I'm offering myself as collateral. Something a mafia wouldn't do.

The shifty smiley means I'm joking

But I'm offering myself as collateral. Something a mafia wouldn't do.
    Wouldn't they? It could be a good tactic. If Yukiko was a townie and we lynched her, then the Mafia would also get a free Nightkill out of it and we'd only get one Mafia.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kou View Post
    Rise! Is there anone else you think is mafia?
    As of yet,not really. Its still possible that Mitsuo is but there is just no evidence at the moment. But I am sure Yukiko is mafia!
    You're sure she's mafia just because she reminds you of last game's Rukia?
    Not just that. Effortless swaying of the group mentality. She is the perfect Mafia.
    as would you be

But if Rise was mafia she would go after Hanako because the mafia don't care who is killed, as long as it's not mafia. Therefore Rise must be town.

Rise, you are on the list of people Kanji trusts compleatly.