Page 55 of 100 FirstFirst ... 53545495051525354555657585960616575 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kou View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Rise! Is there anone else you think is mafia?
    As of yet,not really. Its still possible that Mitsuo is but there is just no evidence at the moment. But I am sure Yukiko is mafia!
    You're sure she's mafia just because she reminds you of last game's Rukia?
    Not just that. Effortless swaying of the group mentality. She is the perfect Mafia.
    as would you be
    How was your visit to your secret mafia forum? Did you enjoy plotting with your friends on how to kill Hanako? I bet you think you can trick Namatame to vote Rise tomorrow as well, and bandwagon your way to a victory.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    Like lynching somebody besides themselves?
    But I'm offering myself as collateral. Something a mafia wouldn't do.
    Wouldn't they? It could be a good tactic. If Yukiko was a townie and we lynched her, then the Mafia would also get a free Nightkill out of it and we'd only get one Mafia.
    But you are just as likely to kill another townie by lynching a randomer leading to the same results wxcept without the mafia being killed!

I don't know what to believe. Rise still hasn't given me a valid reason to believe her. Yukiko on the other hand has given me reason to be suspicious about her. But perhaps it's just Rise's strategy to frame Yukiko? Or she's trying to take attention away from Hanako by making bold accusations like that, and Kanji is also following her. Kashiwagi is with Yukiko. Dammit!

I won't follow this pattern of focusing on just two characters. The mafia is most likely higher in number than that. Last time there were 4. This time there's more players. We can't just focus on only 2 individuals anymore!

I'm equally suspicious on Nanako, Yukiko, Rise, Daidara , and Hanako.

The only one that I think is clean is Mitsuo. But that's still not conclusive.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

I would like to point out that at this point only one player has escaped suspicion entirely, and that is Nanako, I am not even saying that we she lynch her, but she is right now the only person who has maintained innocence through the whole game

As of yet,not really. Its still possible that Mitsuo is but there is just no evidence at the moment. But I am sure Yukiko is mafia!
    Not just that. Effortless swaying of the group mentality. She is the perfect Mafia.
    as would you be
    How was your visit to your secret mafia forum? Did you enjoy plotting with your friends on how to kill Hanako? I bet you think you can trick Namatame to vote Rise tomorrow as well, and bandwagon your way to a victory.
    Why the hell are you attacking me all the sudden!?!?

I don't know what to believe. Rise still hasn't given me a valid reason to believe her. Yukiko on the other hand has given me reason to be suspicious about her. But perhaps it's just Rise's strategy to frame Yukiko? Or she's trying to take attention away from Hanako by making bold accusations like that, and Kanji is also following her. Kashiwagi is with Yukiko. Dammit!

I won't follow this pattern of focusing on just two characters. The mafia is most likely higher in number than that. Last time there were 4. This time there's more players. We can't just focus on only 2 individuals anymore!

I'm equally suspicious on Nanako, Yukiko, Rise, Daidara , and Hanako.

The only one that I think is clean is Mitsuo. But that's still not conclusive.
    thank you for your vote of confidence

I would like to point out that at this point only one player has escaped suspicion entirely, and that is Nanako, I am not even saying that we she lynch her, but she is right now the only person who has maintained innocence through the whole game
    Liar. What about Tanaka?

as would you be
    Because I think you are mafia.

The reason why I think Nanako's suspicious is definitely because of this. Because she's been innocent. She always voted for someone and said that she knew she was wrong. But if she's really sorry then she shouldn't have even voted. Or when she would not vote, she'd still say that the lynch is not a good idea. That way after the lynched person was revealed to be innocent, she would not be suspicious, because she tried to stop the lynch. I began to think that this might be a way for her to save herself.

Quote pyramid from hell!

as would you be
    Oh no, I don't think Rise is Mafia, I just wanted to get some discussion going. However, I also don't think Yukiko is Mafia and I'm worried that today will end up as a "pick either Yukiko or Rise" lynch. Personally, I'm keeping my vote on Mitsuo. He just reeks of scum to me, and in hindsight I should have voted for him yesterday.

Liar. What about Tanaka?

as would you be
    Because I think you are mafia.
    all of the sudden?

Mitsuo you're so easy at giving away your identity. Stop quoting that!

Mitsuo you're so easy at giving away your identity. Stop quoting that!
    LOLOLOL