Page 57 of 100 FirstFirst ... 73747515253545556575859606162636777 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    I am going to make this plea once more. Yukiko is a target that should be eliminated now. Petty squabbling is getting us no-where.
    I really hate to agree with you that either she or inactive should be next, but I do. However, I am sticking with Hanako for now

Don't look at me, I voted for Souji.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yukiko View Post
    Please tells us more about how dumb we are. It'd be nice to actually hear something of substance from you
    and things you have said that actually make sense would be?

Nothing that hadn't a;ready been said

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post
    I was wondering when my name would pop up... But there wasn't a day I didn't vote, and of course I'm gonna be sad when we voted yet another townie to the gallows. I don't think not voting is helping the situation at all. I vote after I observe weird of suspicious, and it is ALSO pointed out by others (meaning I'm not seeing things or taking it out of context). Also I tend to listen to other peoples opinions and take into consideration some stuff I could have looked over or not found suspicious in the first place.
    I meant when you didn't vote for a person who was being lynched. Your posts and votes have all made you seem like you're innocent. It strikes me as a bit odd. Just that.
    I'm going to reread the posts to find that one post of yours which turned on the lightbulb. I remember it was when either Souji or Shu were being hanged.

Also, Rise I'm still suspicous of you, so don't count me as a friend yet

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kou View Post
    I was wondering when my name would pop up... But there wasn't a day I didn't vote, and of course I'm gonna be sad when we voted yet another townie to the gallows. I don't think not voting is helping the situation at all. I vote after I observe weird of suspicious, and it is ALSO pointed out by others (meaning I'm not seeing things or taking it out of context). Also I tend to listen to other peoples opinions and take into consideration some stuff I could have looked over or not found suspicious in the first place.
    I meant when you didn't vote for a person who was being lynched. Your posts and votes have all made you seem like you're innocent. It strikes me as a bit odd. Just that.
    I'm going to reread the posts to find that one post of yours which turned on the lightbulb. I remember it was when either Souji or Shu were being hanged.
    Had to have been shu, I wasnt here for yesterday remember

I am going to make this plea once more. Yukiko is a target that should be eliminated now. Petty squabbling is getting us no-where.
    Earlier I said we need to avoid having two people with the majority of the votes. Having Yukiko and Mitsuo will be even better, because we will get to see some wonderful throwing each other under the bus action!

We don't need to eliminate anyone right now. We needto make sure they can't weasel their ways out of their justice, and use the entire day. We have over 20 hours left and we don't want to waste so much precious time.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Earlier I said we need to avoid having two people with the majority of the votes. Having Yukiko and Mitsuo will be even better, because we will get to see some wonderful throwing each other under the bus action!

We don't need to eliminate anyone right now. We needto make sure they can't weasel their ways out of their justice, and use the entire day. We have over 20 hours left and we don't want to waste so much precious time.
    Agreed but I am adamant that Yukiko should be a consideration for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    But he was asking Nanako a question? Let the girl talk for herself, she is quite capable of it.

I have no need to throw anyone under the bus, If I'm mafia, then I will give each of you a copy of dissidia duodecim when this is over

Don't have a cow, I remeber something too, so it had to have been shu
    But he was asking Nanako a question? Let the girl talk for herself, she is quite capable of it.

dang it, I put my post in the quotes again

It's odd I look innocent? Could it be because I am? But I know my voting has been kinda erratic... But I vote, then someone points out something I didn't see, I think about it and decide accordingly. But I do regret voting for so many townies, but I thought them to be suspicious.

I have no need to throw anyone under the bus, If I'm mafia, then I will give each of you a copy of dissidia duodecim when this is over
    I hope you're mafia...