Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 205060646566676869707172737475768090 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

You're either speaking the truth or getting us all mindsmurfed.

Don't let him confuse you Kou, suffice to say that his tie is preventing some oxygen to his brain. Now if only Daidara would vote for Yukiko, we would have a majority, but I suppose I shouldn't hold my breath. Or maybe Kashiwagi or Daisuke will post again and be convinced not to vote for Hanako

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

[M] Mitsuo (5) - [M] Namatame, [M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi, [M] Hanako, [M] Tanaka, [M] Kanji
    [M] Yukiko (4) - [M] Nanako, [M] Rise, [M] Kou, [M] Mitsuo
    [M] Hanako (2) - [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Daisuke
    [M] Kanji (0) -
    [M] Daidara (0) -
    Less than two hours left.

Damn, I forgot about Tanaka's vote. *sighs*

Blog Entries

About an hour left.

:dread:

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

looks like I be gone! oh noes

Blog Entries

About 45 minutes, guys

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Naoto View Post
    Sorry about not being around, I was dealing with some fatigue.

To clarify why I did not participate in the tie breaker when given the chance was simply a matter of of not believing either was truly guilty. Both suspects were trying too hard to stand out and put targets on their backs. I'm not the type to join in capital punishment against a suspect unless I know all the facts point to a guaranteed guilty verdict.

As I was suggesting earlier, I would be more concerned about those who are trying to stay below the radar. Considering how quick everyone was to lynch the obvious odd balls in the town, it would seem to me that the best course of action for the mafia members would be to mostly keep low profiles and try to avoid any kind of open suspicion, hence my suspicion of Chie, Yukiko, Namatame, and Hanako. I would also be somewhat suspicious of Souji, since he quickly came in, mentioned his "experience", jumped onto getting rid of Teddie rather quickly rather than be reluctant like most of the townsfolk were. It felt to me like they were creating a sense of rep for themselves, to get the rest of us to trust them. He quickly chooses a target and then quickly tries to steer everyone towards someone who is, sadly in hindsight, too obvious to be part of the mafia. In an effort to mislead us.

It just feels to me like Souji was trying to choose a target to get everyone frenzied over to cover their own tracks, while people really discuss things to see if anyone left more subtle clues. While this is certainly damning for myself as well, I feel the best way to hide would be to try an act like the authority and instigator.
    OK, it's hard to believe that I might know what I am talking about, since I have admitted being new to the game, hence my agreement to the sacrafice, so I have looked up some of Naoto's posts to see if I can get any support fom our cop. I looked at how she voted and I see on the first and second day she voted for Shu. This makes me think that she investigated Shu and got a guilty answer, which makes me believe that there might be a Framer Mafia character in our midst. She also voted for Souji which makes me believe that on the day of the investigation the Wildcard status was showing as guilty. I would prefer to believe that these are the reasons and not because Naoto was a "naive" cop. Having said that, Naoto was suspicious of Yukiko as well, I am not sure she had a chance to investigate, but the suspicion is there. I see that she was also suspicious of of Chie who is dead, and Hanako, who is pretty much proven a voteless townie (sorry Kou, I looked but I didn't find any Mafia role that might be voteless as well). That just leaves Yukiko and Namatame and of the two I obviously believe Yukiko is Mafia scum.

I hope I am in time and that Kashiwagi and Daisuke will come and be convinced.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

well unless someone speaks up for me real soon, Im gone!

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Tanaka View Post
    No offense doll face, but 2 out of the 3 lynches that happened, the people you voted for were lynched and were not Mafia. You have a bad track history. :/
    This is true Tanaka, but it was due to inexperience, I would hope I would learn from my mistakes. This is why I pulled away for awhile, so I could take the time to really try and figure out how to read characters and their postings. I believe my track record is about to improve.

Blog Entries

20 minutes.

Okay, hang on. I need some more time to read through what I've missed.

##Unvote: Mitsuo

Please, no one vote for a little while, so I can read over what I've missed.