Page 87 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3767778182838485868788899091929397 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

##unvote: Adachi.

I really hate to do this, but I am going to assume you are telling the truth.
    ##vote: daidara

##unvote: daidara

Well, it seems that one more vote for Mitsuo will end the day. I'm not planning on voting for him with that being the case and I hope no one else swoops in to end the day early either, though I do find him the most suspicious, but I'd like to hear more from Kashiwagi before the day's end. Her vote for Mitsuo was very suspicious, considering she said nothing else. Even saying she just agreed with everyone else would have been better than saying nothing at all.

If he shows up real quick then I may be right about him. I don't want to think of Nanako as mafia or bad..... So that leaves daisuke and that one chick. Am I forgetting anybody?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Namatame View Post
    Well, it seems that one more vote for Mitsuo will end the day. I'm not planning on voting for him with that being the case and I hope no one else swoops in to end the day early either, though I do find him the most suspicious, but I'd like to hear more from Kashiwagi before the day's end. Her vote for Mitsuo was very suspicious, considering she said nothing else. Even saying she just agreed with everyone else would have been better than saying nothing at all.
    Oh, I completely forgot about you. I have no freaking Idea who you could be. Does anyone have any Ideas about him, I don't wanna go find his posts.

also thank you. Do you beleive me or are you just waiting to see what happens?

Oh, I forgot about
    kou too, don't know about you...

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

One and a half hours remaining.

[M] Mitsuo (5) - [M] Adachi, [M] Kou, [M] Rise, [M] Kashiwagi, [M] Kanji
    [M] Adachi (1) - [M] Nanako
    [M] Kanji (0) -
    [M] Daidara (0) -

Almost a majority to lynch Mitsuo.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    also thank you. Do you beleive me or are you just waiting to see what happens?
    As I said, I find you the most suspicious, but I want to use the time we have been given to its fullest, therefore, I will not cast the vote that will end the day prematurely.

So you think Nanako is not mafia just because her character is a kid? Dude...

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kou View Post
    No, I just don't wanna think the only person on my side is mafia///

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nanako flipped something like Godfather, purely because it would be hilarious that a small child was the one running the big, bad Mafia and their first victim was her own father. I think that would be funny.

I think Dojima-san would kill himself. Again .

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if Nanako flipped something like Godfather, purely because it would be hilarious that a small child was the one running the big, bad Mafia and their first victim was her own father. I think that would be funny.
    That would be the most funny thing to happen in mafia scum except urahara's messup last year

How much time left?
    I need to study...I mean I need to attend basketball practice.