Page 17 of 100 FirstFirst ... 711121314151617181920212223273767 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Nanako View Post
    So you don't like him... That's not a good excuse. You seen really weird... ##vote: [M]Teddy
    And thinking I am weird is a good excuse, kiddo? Anything and everything is a fine reason to vote for someone on Day 1. I won't begrudge you, kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    In Mafia we only deal in the present due to the fact we are here one day maybe gone the next but at the same time planning for the future is smart.

You just repeated what I said but changed the way I said it, lol that's not weird at all
    In Mafia, you want to win. If you're town, you just want what's best for the town. Scum guns for scum, third parties for third parties... you get the picture. Any other beliefs are nonsense.

You're gonna have to quote yourself, Souji, if you want to nitpick because everything is moving so fast. I'm sure you did, but that last line of mine was in response to Mitsuo, kuma.

Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHO
    Hate to break it to you, but probability states we are going to kill an innocent, and I like talk. More talking equals more information. The more information we have, the more we can deduce. Please, all of you, keep this in the foremost of your minds, kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    church?
    It basically means you speak the truth. You know because the gospel is read in church and some people accept the gospel as truth

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Also Igor, if the [M] tag is not included in the vote or the unvote, is said vote invalid?
    It will still be valid, as long as it's in the correct ##Vote/##Unvote format.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

honesty is the best policy

Igor, how bad is it?

Agh, kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddie View Post
    So you don't like him... That's not a good excuse. You seen really weird... ##vote: [M]Teddy
    And thinking I am weird is a good excuse, kiddo? Anything and everything is a fine reason to vote for someone on Day 1. I won't begrudge you, kuma.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    In Mafia we only deal in the present due to the fact we are here one day maybe gone the next but at the same time planning for the future is smart.

You just repeated what I said but changed the way I said it, lol that's not weird at all
    In Mafia, you want to win. If you're town, you just want what's best for the town. Scum guns for scum, third parties for third parties... you get the picture. Any other beliefs are nonsense.

You're gonna have to quote yourself, Souji, if you want to nitpick because everything is moving so fast. I'm sure you did, but that last line of mine was in response to Mitsuo, kuma.

Lynching an active is more of a chance of killing an innocent IMHO
    Hate to break it to you, but probability states we are going to kill an innocent, and I like talk. More talking equals more information. The more information we have, the more we can deduce. Please, all of you, keep this in the foremost of your minds, kuma.
    I mean the way you talk and what you are saying is weird. it comes off wrong. Also I'm not the only one who sees it.

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddie View Post
    Igor, how bad is it?
    For you, my friend? You're a less than halfway to a majority.

[M] Teddie (5) - [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Shu, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji

Do I detect a slight over reaction Teddie? Also I don't need a how too explanation of how the game works because I'm not new to this dance But senseless arguing gets us nowhere. I hope you're not mafia because the crazy person on Day 1 rarely is but until I'm 100% sure you're not vote stays on you.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    IMHO can mean
    In My Honest Opinion
    In My Humble Opinion
    I'm Making Ham Omelettes.
    OOC: I'm definatly making ham omelettes

thank you Igor.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

guys, i just vomited so if I don't show up before tomorrow its because I dont feel good. I'll sit right back down here if I feel better though

I'm undecided between Teddie and Mitsuo.
    Teddie risked a lot with that strategy of voting everyone. It's kind of a risky move a mafia would use on day 1 don't you think? Mitsuo on the other hand hasn't really fought back, though he now has less votes that Teddie. A mafia would have fought back right? I don't know, I guess I'll leave my vote to Yosuke :\
    Argghh I have to sleep. Won't be on for long

Mitsuo you serious? O_O
    Hope you get better man.

Quote Originally Posted by '[M
    I hope you're not mafia because the crazy person on Day 1 rarely is but until I'm 100% sure you're not vote stays on you.
    I disagree, if the day were to end right now Teddie would be lynched. I hope that the town lynches a mafia member. (Or Cult leader, serial killer, or any other role that is bad news for the town)