Page 79 of 100 FirstFirst ... 295969737475767778798081828384858999 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    You know guys, I walked away from the computer, all I kept thinking was what a damn fool Mitsuo is, what with his stupid "Punisher" character story, the boy must be trying to get himself lynched...

That's when I remembered reading a role called the Jester who's goal is to get himself lynched. He taunts us in the sign-up and discussion thread, betting he is not Mafia and he's not a serial killer. I'm wondering if he is the Jester character, and if he wins by being lynched, if it will hurt the town.

This is just me pondering, I would like someone (other than you Mitsuo) to comment on this. I am not changing my vote until a thorough discussion is held concerning this.
    lololololololololololololol
    I commented

I think he is just making himself an easy target. It helps the mafia because they can use his planted evidence to throw him under the bus, and it looks like they outed him, and we gain their trust because hey, that person sniffed out scum, thats the way to gain trust.

if he is a jester then kudos to him for getting killed. Boo to him for taking the spotlight three days and letting the mafia hide much more easially during those days. (we did get Yukiko though despite his efforts.)

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    I think he is just making himself an easy target. It helps the mafia because they can use his planted evidence to throw him under the bus, and it looks like they outed him, and we gain their trust because hey, that person sniffed out scum, thats the way to gain trust.

if he is a jester then kudos to him for getting killed. Boo to him for taking the spotlight three days and letting the mafia hide much more easially during those days. (we did get Yukiko though despite his efforts.)
    What!?!? you have to be smurfing kidding me. I didn't have any clue which one of Rise and Yuyiko was mafia. If I wanted to be lynched I would have voted for nanako. I am now convinced you are mafia.

##vote: kanji

My theory is that two nights ago you tried to night kill me and couldn't and thats why yesterday morning you all of the sudden flipped out for getting me lynched! you are the serial killer Kanji!

Actually if you wanted to be lynched you would have just not voted, because the self vote would have ended in your death.

Thus Mitsuo is not the jester. He is either the serial killer or just plain old mafia.

Both roles mean we need to kill him.

Actually if you wanted to be lynched you would have just not voted, because the self vote would have ended in your death.

Thus Mitsuo is not the jester. He is either the serial killer or just plain old mafia.

I am neither one, you are trying to remove the obvious blame from yourself! besides you can't self lynch you blundering baboon.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post

I am neither one, you are trying to remove the obvious blame from yourself! besides you can't self lynch you blundering baboon.
    Yes you can. It's called voting for yourself.

Stop trying to use insults to prove a point. It only highlights how desperate you are in trying to save yourself and discredit me.

True, we did get Yukiko, but it was like pulling teeth to get him to change his vote from you to her and even when he did there was still a majority vote on him. He didn't know I was going to be able to convince Namatame to change his vote to Yukiko.

I don't really think he is Mafia because Yukiko consistantly voted for him, exept on the second night when she voted for Shu. If he is not the Jester, I think he is the Serial Killer.

Yes you can. It's called voting for yourself.

Stop trying to use insults to prove a point. It only highlights how desperate you are in trying to save yourself and discredit me.
    you scandalous scallywag, you can't vote for yourself. I am not desperate, I still have one person on my side, and that's all I need to be happy. How are you gonna defend yourself tommorow If I am lynched and it turns out I am the punisher?

True, we did get Yukiko, but it was like pulling teeth to get him to change his vote from you to her and even when he did there was still a majority vote on him. He didn't know I was going to be able to convince Namatame to change his vote to Yukiko.

I don't really think he is Mafia because Yukiko consistantly voted for him, exept on the second night when she voted for Shu. If he is not the Jester, I think he is the Serial Killer.
    Look at the facts, night 3, only one killing. day 4, Kanji imediatly turns on me and starts trying to get me lynched. He has to be the serial killer, it is the only thing that makes sense.

Actually, I haven't seen Kanji do anything suspicious at all.

the first thing he did yesterday morning was to turn against me. He feels he has to get rid of me by lynch because he was unabe to nightkill me.

BTW: I was I have already posted my theories about why there was only one kill on Night 3. I doubt its because of an outragous character that you claim, and more likely because someone's role is the RoleBlocker.

the first thing he did yesterday morning was to turn against me. He feels he has to get rid of me by lynch because he was unabe to nightkill me.
    I think he believes you are Mafia and that is why he voted for you.

but I haven't killed anyone.

I summon daidara, I know you are lurking