Page 20 of 100 FirstFirst ... 1014151617181920212223242526304070 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

My deepest apologies to all for the delay in joining the conversation for this game. I have to first read some character bios and reread all the posts (so many!) and I will come back to you with my conclusions.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

Five on me, four on Mitsuo if I'm right.

So uh, why are we all pissed at Teddie again? I just kinda skimmed the last two pages, but it seems like what happened was "hey guys, I don't think it's a good idea to go off inactives because we don't learn anything that way" and everyone was like "hey he's suggesting we vote somebody now there's gotta be something wrong with that"

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

4 and a half hours remaining in Day 1

Current votecount.

[M] Teddie (5) - [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Shu, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji
    [M] Mitsuo (4) - [M] Yukiko, [M] Adachi, [M] Namatame, [M] Teddie
    [M] Yosuke (1) - [M] Dojima
    [M] Daisuke (0) -
    [M] Kashiwagi (0) -
    [M] Shu (0) -
    [M] Namatame (0) -
    [M] Kanji (0) -
    [M] Naoto (0) -
    [M] Hanako (0) -
    [M] Tanaka (0) -

2 Reasons I'm living my vote on Teddie:

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Teddie View Post
    Iway amway afiamay, umakay.
    He claimed mafia in pig latin. Joke or not we cannot ignore this! Why would any mafia player in their right mind do this?

Call back in a day if you make it, kuma.
    This is a clear threat against another player. Like I said before if you're town Teddie you're not helping town the way you're acting! If you're mafia well you're not a very good one.

I have my suspicions the way you act may be part of your role but only time will tell I guess!

He pissed me off with his Pig/Bear Latin. So I voted for him.

Now he degrades me for asking people to explain themselves and for having a discussion with Souji, instead of using logic, as well as coming off as very rude. Unfortunately this does two things to me. One is it makes me want him dead for personal reasons, which is counterproductive. The second effect is it makes him the most prominent in my mind. It's hard to look at others when you have a vocal townsperson. It's even harder to look at others when you have a rude vocal townsperson. So I see no reason not to vote for him.

I would just like to say that the votes against Teddie though validated by some (Like Souji) do seem in line with a bandwagon and so may include some mafia voters. This is not an accusation, just a polite reminder. I do agree with Souji's assessment, though I am unsure as to whether voting is prudent yet. I will wait a little longer.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Yosuke View Post
    I would just like to say that the votes against Teddie though validated by some (Like Souji) do seem in line with a bandwagon and so may include some mafia voters. This is not an accusation, just a polite reminder. I do agree with Souji's assessment, though I am unsure as to whether voting is prudent yet. I will wait a little longer.
    I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried that at least one of the other voters against Teddie was from the Mafia.

Oh definitely. The swing against Teddie was very sudden.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Harry - Dad's Dad's Avatar

I don't know if I should change my vote or not, and if I do to whom. The swing was quite sudden and mitsuo's constant polite nonsense make me want to swing back on mitsuo but im still not sure. I'm running out of time!

Can somebody post in order those that voted fo Teddie?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Souji View Post
    2 Reasons I'm living my vote on Teddie:

Iway amway afiamay, umakay.
    He claimed mafia in pig latin. Joke or not we cannot ignore this! Why would any mafia player in their right mind do this?

Call back in a day if you make it, kuma.
    This is a clear threat against another player. Like I said before if you're town Teddie you're not helping town the way you're acting! If you're mafia well you're not a very good one.
    1. Why is this a reason?

2. You missed the rest of the paragraph. I was mocking him for thinking Day 1 could be at all confusing.

Again, I feel as if someone is as dense as a wall as I try to explain things to him. These reasons are so paltry compared to any veneer of logic you previously applied, Souji. When did you go so astray?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    He pissed me off with his Pig/Bear Latin. So I voted for him.

Now he degrades me for asking people to explain themselves and for having a discussion with Souji, instead of using logic, as well as coming off as very rude. Unfortunately this does two things to me. One is it makes me want him dead for personal reasons, which is counterproductive. The second effect is it makes him the most prominent in my mind. It's hard to look at others when you have a vocal townsperson. It's even harder to look at others when you have a rude vocal townsperson. So I see no reason not to vote for him.
    It is true I think Kanji is plain dumb. I explain something to him and instead of thanking me for clarifying, he gets more upset. He even admits thinking is hard for him. Had he the ability to decipher simple sentences, we probably would not be at odds. Okay and if I didn't taunt him with the Pig/Bear Latin stuff.

Yosuke, I think the order is in the vote count. In theory, the order would be: [M] Mitsuo, [M] Souji, [M] Shu, [M] Nanako, [M] Kanji

Assuming that the order above is correct this is my thinking. The first 2 votes are risky and not mafia like in nature as they often put these characters in the line of fire. However, as already established this voting change is in line with bandwagon tactics. So I think the last 3 votes are the most likely to have mafia connection however I have not sufficient evidence to accuse anyone. Anybody else any opinions on this?

Teddie I must have missed where you explained something to me, and I am sorry I did. Could you please point it out? Because apparently I'm too dumb to notice it myself.