Page 86 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3666768081828384858687888990919296 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1490

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

Day 1: Kashiwagi-no vote Yukiko-Mitsuo

Day 2: Kashiwagi-no vote Yukiko-first Rise then Shu

Day 3: Kashiwagi-Souji Yukiko-first Hanako then pulled her vote forcing a tie

Day 4: Kashiwagi-Hanako Yukiko-Mitsuo

The right hand may be too lazy to look, but the left hand is not.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Mitsuo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Rise View Post
    I am too lazy to look back but I am relatively sure Yukiko and Kashiwagi voted the same way for a number of lynches.
    I'm probably not helping myself here, but I think yesterday Kashiwagi voted the opposite of Yuyiko. But I have to agree there is a similarity in their styles. (connected roles?)
    Well mafia can't all vote the same way all the time as it draws attention if one of them is caught. But I do find her suspicious. I wonder if anyone else thinks so. Also, Igor, am I allowed to change my partners vote? Or is that against the rules?
    You do know that often in partnerships one person is mafia....

My vote of confidence will just seem suspicious but yeah, she's weird
    Well I'm sharing an account. Not actually game partners. It was because the original Rise was on at times when everyone else is off-line. Anyway, do you think we could start a new vote fore Kashiwagi?

Mafia Townsperson [M] Greg - Hot Dad's Avatar

Ah, so for the first 2 days, she was playing it sae, then afterwards they each vote for one of the two likely to go bye bye

My apologies for not looking. I withdraw my comment about voting patterns. But the rest still stands. I don't like her.

##Vote: Mitsuo

I unfortunately wont be able to get on for the rest of the day.

Mitsuo is evil, I'm convinced of that fact.

My apologies for not looking. I withdraw my comment about voting patterns. But the rest still stands. I don't like her.
    Never accuse someone without consulting the facts first!
    And also the idea of Kashiwagi and Yukiko voting together must be related to Kashiwagi always agreeing with Yukiko and standing up for her. I thought the same thing at first, that's why.

I never said that I liked her. However, I like Daisuke less, when Yukiko pulled her vote to cause the tie against Souji it was Daisuke who broke the tie and voted for Souji. Also, Kanji keeps asking him what his opinion is but I have yet to see him give it.

Having said all that, even though it looks like I've bandwagoned, I feel Mitsuo is guilty of being the serial killer and he does nothing to ease my mind with his ravings.

. Also, there is no way Igor would give us two cops, give some truth.
    Uhhh
    Quote Originally Posted by [M] Adachi View Post
    If there's any problems, my role name is Thief, but it's such an unpleasant term. I prefer investigator extraordinaire.
    I'm not a cop, holmes.

. Also, there is no way Igor would give us two cops, give some truth.
    Uhhh
    If there's any problems, my role name is Thief, but it's such an unpleasant term. I prefer investigator extraordinaire.
    I'm not a cop, holmes.
    missed that part, my bad.

well, apparently you can also get the knife from my role

It's statments like these that seal the deal for me

It's statements like these that seal the deal for me
    Why, if he is telling the truth, then apparently you can get the knife from my role too, it's not like I can tell if he is telling the truth.

I don't see any way out of getting lynched so I want to know, what are guys actually going to do when I flip punisher, an independent orange role that is now useless anyways? I still think that Kanji has to be the serial killer. However, voting for him at this point won't help me now will it?

Lucky me getting a free moment at work today. I am not a serial killer. Also Adachi claims he stole from me and got ice cream. How can I kill using ice cream? It's a delicious treat, especially when you get it at Junes!

Also Rise is probably referring to the fact that two people are playing her. You can change the vote your other player made both of you are Rise after all.

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Kanji View Post
    Also Rise is probably referring to the fact that two people are playing her. You can change the vote your other player made both of you are Rise after all.
    Never would have guessed. Ok, if Adachi is telling the truth and assuming that you don't have a role that will always produce something innocent regardless of it's afiliation, and also assuming that Rise is Townie, (which it wouldn't be unheard of for a Mafia to gain trust by fervently attacking another mafia, but is unlikely in this case I guess) I am not mafia or serial killer, but I can't prove it without being modkilled, that leaves..... Nanako, Daiskue, Daidara, that one lady..... is that it? I think the fact that diadara only shows up if a post is made that is ONLY his role being unvoted may have something to do with his role. Where does that leave us?