Page 1 of 100 1234567112151 ... LastLast

Thread: P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

By Your Command Recognized Member [M] Mom – Host's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default P4 - Mafia XIX Game Thread - [Game Over] Mafia DOMINATION

It's that time again, folks...
    TIME FOR MAFIA XIX!!!

A thick fog has engulfed the town of Inaba yet again. Who is responsible for this turn of events? The townspeople have begun to point fingers at each other as they stay indoors away from the "poisonous" fog that engulfed the town.

Apparently somebody has brought the terror of the Midnight Channel back, and it doesn't look good for good town of Inaba as the Errand Boy and Spacey Girl were both found hanging together on a television antenna. Might this be the effect of the fog? [M] Errand Boy and [M] Spacey Girl are both Tresspassing Kids played by Agent Proto and Laddy.

And so it goes on, who will be found responsible for this fog? In fact, it was a mafia, so now it's up to the town to find them and bring them to justice and bring Inaba back to its peaceful state.

YOUR MODERATOR

Welcome, this is where I come in. I am Igor, and I have brought all of you here together. Apparently, it seems that a couple of you are responsible for this trouble that has returned. However, I am in charge of keeping things in respect with the game to keep it running smoothly should there be any problems.

Remember that all night actions should be PMed to me, [M] Igor.

VOTING

Voting plays an integral role, not only in deciding who to lynch, but also to help tell who the scum are based on voting patterns.

Votes and Unvotes should be presented in the following format:

##Vote: [M] Name
    ##UnVote: [M] Name

Votes submitted outside of that format will not be counted.

If a majority is reached, the one with majority will be lynched. If it’s a tie then there will be a sudden death. If time for the day ends, the one with the most votes will be lynched.

RULES

* This game will go by a 24 hour day period, followed by a 24 hour night period.
    * Day 1 starts immediately, as there will be no Day 0. Sorry folks, that's just how it goes this time around.
    * Each day will end when either town reaches a majority vote on someone to lynch or when the 24 hours expires. The townsperson with the most votes will be lynched and night will follow.
    * During the night phase, players with night actions must send me a PM.
    * The night ends after eith everyone sends in their night actions or after 24 hours.
    * Any other questions to ask, please refer to the Discussion thread.
    * Remember, this is only a game. So enjoy yourselves and don't act like jerks.

PLAYERS

[M] Adachi Mafia Framer played by Jiro
    [M] Chie (Killed Night 2) One-Shot Vigilante played by NorthernChaosGod
    [M] Daidara Mafia Godfather played by Timekeeper
    [M] Daisuke Insane Cop, Brother to Kou played by Sir Lancealot
    [M] Dojima (Killed Night 1) Doctor played by Remon
    [M] Hanako (Killed Night 4) Voteless Townie played by ~*~Celes~*~ & Shattered Dreamer
    [M] Kanji Mafia Hitman played by qwertysaur
    [M] Kashiwagi (Lynched Day 6) Vengeful Townie played by ♪TJ Gaga♪
    [M] Kou Magia Goon, Brother to Daisuke played by Guardian XIII, but mostly Remon
    [M] Mitsuo (Lynched Day 5) The Punisher played by Hypoallergenic Cactuar
    [M] Morooka (Killed Night 2) Hated Townie played by Genius Lynx
    [M] Namatame Paranoid Dcotor played by f f freak
    [M] Nanako (Killed Day 6) Daddy's Little Girl played by Melissaur
    [M] Naoto (Killed Night 3) Cop played by (Information withheld)
    [M] Rise Popular Townie played by Jentleness & Caboose
    [M] Shu (Lynched Day 2) Vanilla Townie played by TrollHunter
    [M] Souji (Lynched Day 3) Wildcard played by Shattered Dreamer
    [M] Tanaka (Killed Night 4) Bus Driver played by The Summoner of Leviathan
    [M] Teddie (Lynched Day 1) Skitzo played by Genius Lynx
    [M] Yosuke (Killed Night 1) Hider played by Caboose
    [M] Yukiko (Lynched Day 4) Mafia Goon played by Jessweeee♪

Day 1 starts now! Since we have 21 players, it's going to take 11 votes for a majority. Good luck, everyone.
    Last edited by [M] Mom – Host; 04-20-2011 at 05:34 PM.

Mafia Townsperson [M] Kurt - Cool Dad's Avatar

I got one for you guys, kuma.

A man enters a pun competition. He submits ten entries. He later calls to see if he won. The other person on the line tells him, "Sorry, no pun in ten did."

Blog Entries

I can bearly contain myself.

I'm in such a dilemma. I want to commend Teddie for staying in character, but I also want to punch him for his lame puns, who does he think he is, Ikutski?

Blog Entries

Indeed. A pickle. A DILLemma too!

This is all your fault Teddie! Igor is even worse than Ikutski!

This is no time for goofing around. We have a mystery to solve. Someone among us is working for shadowy forces and in order to maintain peace and civility for the good people of Inaba, its up to us to figure it out. Looking at Adachi, I feel it's safe to say we can't rely on the local police to stop this from happening.

That may be true, but we should tread carefully, and examine everything. We don't want to jump to a hasty conclusion, only to find out we lyniched an innocent. I stress cauction.

Geez, Naoto, no need to be a jerk about it. Goofing off is a favorite hobby of mine, don't be hatin'!

Mmm... I do love myself some of you big boys.

Greetings everyone. I see that we already have a sticky situation this early, we cannot relax this time. Few people have shown up as well, we should first confirm that everyone else is safe and sound. We can only do that by giving them time to report here, for now. 10 hours have passed, I'm starting to get a little worried. In the meantime, why don't we all have a little chat?

Quote Originally Posted by [M] Naoto View Post
    Looking at Adachi, I feel it's safe to say we can't rely on the local police to stop this from happening.
    I do not think that it is your place to talk kid. Let the police handle this.
    Adachi, for god's sake stop goofing around and making kids get weird ides about us. a
    And bring me the damn coffee!

Hadashi no kiseki~

Gahhh, boss, why do you have to run me down like that man? I need time to relax, a stressed officer is an officer that misses clues.

Your coffee is coming. While I'm on that, let me throw this out there.
    ##Vote: [M] Naoto

Punk kid thinks he can come in and run the show? Puh-lease. Leave it to the professionals, boyo. AND STOP MAKING ME LOOK INCOMPETENT.

Here's the coffee

##Vote: [M] Hanako

Argh! Kill it!