Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Weird Al and the Internet vs. Lady Gaga

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Fair dues. :3 To be honest, the only things I've read about the whole story have been snippets over Mr. Shauna's shoulder as he reads The Daily What. I can't be bothered to make the time to delve deeper into it, as I find it terribly dull. xD

I find that Gaga has done a lot of things in her music that Madonna did first. As long as Madonna isn't getting up in arms over it, I don't think it's any big deal. xD Eh. :P

Blog Entries

Maybe Gaga just thinks that Weird Al isn't particularly funny. I wouldn't blame her either, really.

there was a picture here

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Well, according to what I've read, it was Gaga's manager who refused him, not Gaga herself, prior to even letting her hear the song, but after she heard it on YouTube she gave him the go-ahead. I'm not sure how true that is, but I do remember seeing her on some channel talking about what a huge Weird Al fan she is years ago, so I doubt she'd flat out tell him he couldn't parody one of her songs.

As far as the parody goes, he's done much better but its alright. It's certainly no "White and Nerdy".
    I like Kung-Fu.

I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga herself denied Weird Al, she seems like the kind of person who thinks she's the . I bet her manager lied about passing on the message so that Gaga saves face. I personally hate her music, it's just terrible.
    When we dance, it looks just like Fire.

When we sing, it sounds the same tone.