Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Anyone have any info on this kinda thing?

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    Him, and why are you talking about sex? I never said I wanted to do anything sexual! I'm sure that there are some people who find it sexual/use it for sex (in fact I know there are) but that's not what I'm interested in at all...

Now who's jumping to conclusions?
    Because all furries are sexual deviants.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny View Post
    Man, you are incredibly easy to get worked up. Calm down, take a breath, and stop taking every comment so damn seriously.
    They classic maneuver of someone who jumped to a conclusion, and after realizing they were wrong attempts to put the other person on the defensive instead of simply apologizing or dropping it.

Here's a better way to handle missed assumptions. Just FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkythesharkdogg
    I'm not saying I don't want him/her to be able to do it. I never said people shouldn't be able to do it. If adults want to get together for that sort of thing, go for it. It doesn't bother me. I was just saying I have trouble seeing the sexual side of it. It's called making conversation. Perhaps they'd care to comment on what they find sexual about it. It might give me some perspective on what people get out of it.

Then I went on to comment on something similar, that I would enjoy doing. Once again, it's called conversation.

Stop jumping to conclusions.
    Him, and why are you talking about sex? I never said I wanted to do anything sexual! I'm sure that there are some people who find it sexual/use it for sex (in fact I know there are) but that's not what I'm interested in at all...

Now who's jumping to conclusions?
    I was. Whoops! I apologize.

Well is there anyone who does get sexually aroused by this stuff? If
    so, I really am curious what the attraction is. Feel free to chime in.

Also, is there a larger "furry" segment showing up at Anime or other cosplay type conventions, or are they staying separated at this point? How big is this newer trend getting?

They classic maneuver of someone who jumped to a conclusion, and after realizing they were wrong attempts to put the other person on the defensive instead of simply apologizing or dropping it.

Here's a better way to handle missed assumptions. Just FYI.
    Why apologize when my sole purpose in this thread was to get you worked up over something so insignificant? Say what you want about classic maneuvers, I achieved it and now you're just upset. It's okay buddy, I still love you.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

I didn't realise I was a mute.

I think the key message here is "smurf the haters".