Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Doctor Who series 6 (spoilers)

FFXIV Character

Devore Jojishi (Sargatanas)

What exactly were The Silence up to? I remember that they said they needed weapons and something about stopping anyone who got in there way, but were the really evil enough to wipe out like that.

They had been on Earth longer than humans, so The Dr didnt really have a right to relocate or kill them, IMO.

They needed space suits. Thats why we apparently wanted to go to the moon. But the space suit was for the time lord child so I dunno yet. Maybe they were protecting an innocent time lord! And it never said that the silence were here before man. It said they were here since the fire and the wheel so its still an occupation.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

So who saw the new ep?

It instantly became my second-favorite ever. (Absolute fave is still the Van Gogh one)

Goddamn I loved it.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

The Van Gogh one was awesome. Probably the only one from the first season I genuinely enjoyed from start to finish. xD

I did enjoy this one too. Some nice interactions between the Doctor and his TARDIS for sure. :3

the riddle/message is driving me nuts "the only water in the forest is The River" what does that mean!!
    The bunk beds had me laughing so much, of course he'd give them bunk beds lol.
    I was so creeped out that Uncle had the Cosairs arm and Human Tardis was cool idea. Matt Smith acted his cute backside of this week, loved it
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Human Tardis was adorable.

Also:
    "Fear me, I've killed hundreds of Time Lords"
    "Fear me, I've killed all of them."

Badass response of the forever.

Quote Originally Posted by PeneloRatsbane View Post
    the riddle/message is driving me nuts "the only water in the forest is The River" what does that mean!!
    I was so creeped out that Uncle had the Cosairs arm and Human Tardis was cool idea. Matt Smith acted his cute backside of this week, loved it
    River Song?

The Misanthropist charliepanayi's Avatar

Good episode, though shame they didn't have Hugh Laurie as the voice of House.

I'll get me coat...
    "Excuse me Miss, do you like pineapple?"

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    River Song?
    I had that thought. It's worth noting that a Pond is also water.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuchulainn View Post
    River Song?
    lol well yes, thank you i got that part . it was just what it refering to. I mean she "died" in the "Forest of the Dead" and then theres the fact that Amy has a water related name as well, thus the only part but what does it all mean? just have to wait and see i guess
    ...It is because there is a limit to time that we wish for nights that never dawn.
    Eternity is just an empty illusion and is why feelings of being able to believe in one another are born...
    Remember that well.

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

brilliant, brilliant, BRILLIANT, loved the TARDIS in this episode, really showes the connection between the Doctor and his "sexy machine
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

As soon as she said "The pretty one?" I knew what would happen and it did happen and I loved it.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

No one watch the latest episode?
    I loved it, I can't wait for next week. It was my favourite one this season so far, I haven't really enjoyed the previous episodes as much as usual. So happy that I loved this one.
    Can't wait for the next part tomorrow.

apparently its all kicking off tomorrow. I can't wait
    Remember that well.

One Speed, One Gear, GO!! ScottyRedXIII's Avatar

and it all did kick off, enjoyed every minute of this episode...... apart from the cliffhanger at the end, not because it was bad, but because it left so many questions un-answered, and no trailer for the next episode??? COME ON!?!?
    Twitter: @Scottyboy081292