Thread: FFX - To Zanarkand Video

Default FFX - To Zanarkand Video

Hey guys!
    Thought you might be interested in this video of me playing "To Zanarkand". I was looking on youtube and sometimes the sound quality isn't that great so I tried to post one the was maybe a little more pleasant to listen to, (Not bashing on anyone else' videos). If you have found any other music videos from FFX I'd be SO grateful!
    YouTube - To Zanarkand - Chelsea Stringer

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Very nice. I've always enjoyed this song, it's got a lot of emotion in it. You play very well, and you're an awesome singer (I checked out your other videos).

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Wow, that was really beautiful! You're pretty good with a piano miss!

I know we have at least one other pianist on the boards and I bet he'd be impressed too

Ps welcome to EoFF!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Your performance is very nice and I like how you add your own touches to the piece and make it your own.

About how long did it take to learn the whole piece? I'm just curious is all.

Microwaving canned bread TrollHunter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That... was fantastic.
    Eyyyyyyyyyyyyy

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Lovely~ I really liked what you did with it. Also, gorgeous voice.

Thank you all SO much!!!
    It took me about a week and a half to learn this song..but I spent a little more time on it to add my own little touches here and there.
    I'm glad you like it!!!

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Have you done any more video game songs, or do you plan to? Also, you have a lovely singing voice and can play the piano, can you play any other instruments? Also also, have you written any songs yourself? Are you planning to pursue a singing career?

Sorry for all the questions, not many people here post their own stuff. I'm curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian XIII View Post
    Have you done any more video game songs, or do you plan to? Also, you have a lovely singing voice and can play the piano, can you play any other instruments? Also also, have you written any songs yourself? Are you planning to pursue a singing career?

Sorry for all the questions, not many people here post their own stuff. I'm curious.
    Haha no worries! I'm learning "Healing Winds" and "Peaceful Days" from Soul Calibur. I'm still looking for other video game songs I could play...any suggestions?
    I used to be able to play the cello. I'm planning on buying one sometime this year so hopefully I'll pick that one back up! Other than that, no unfortunately
    I'm going to be posting a song soon that I've written myself. I just need to finish the ending
    I'm trying to get my name out there through youtube and other outlets. I am DEFINITELY pursuing a singing career...can't image doing anything else...
    Thanks again! I'm glad you liked it!