Page 21 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1115161718192021222324252627314171 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Riddles From Zero

Indeed it is! KaiserDragon gets the honour.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Awesome! I pass.

I'm new and not sure if theres any rule to being new but I've got a riddle. Everybody playing seems really good so let's see how this goes:

At first I ignore,
    but then I implore.
    And when you return in the morn,
    my rival I skorn.

Might be obvious. I was really just glad to think up a rhyming riddle for it

A nice riddle, just one question: By skorn, did you mean 'scorn' or did you write it like that on purpose?
    神話―月
    Shinwa-Tsuki
    Myth-Moon

Need a name for your character, ability, item, or location. I might be able to help, see this entry for more information .

Articles
    Blog Entries

Sounds like the scene where the party parts for a short time period at the transition from CD2 to CD3.

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

easy you say?
    pff perhaps if you know every inch of the game xD

Is it when Sephy kills Aeris? You go to sleep and when the party wakes up in the morning you find her. And Cloud is his rival and all.

All wrong so far. And someone asked if I spelled "scorn" wrong on purpose. The answer is no lol. I just typed it up fast cause I didn't want someone to put in a riddle before me.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaibana View Post
    easy you say?
    pff perhaps if you know every inch of the game xD

Haha maybe 8 years ago when I first played it I knew every inch of the game. For the longest time I would play FF7, beat it, and then restart the whole game again. Everytime I played I learned something new. Actually 100% completed the game once. Got Omnislash from the goldsaucer on disc 1, killed Emerald and Ruby, found the secret zach and cloud cutscene, raised and obtained a gold chocobo and blah blah blah a whole bunch of stuff that ended up getting erased by a friend that spilled water on my PS and memory card.....

Not breaking faith today Shaibana's Avatar
    Blog Entries

aww, such a waiste that everything got lost

At first I ignore, but then I implore. And when you return in the morn, my rival I scorn.
    Sounds like a duality type of thing, not sure why I think that....
    神話―月
    Shinwa-Tsuki
    Myth-Moon

Need a name for your character, ability, item, or location. I might be able to help, see this entry for more information .

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

pretty confusing, my guess is something to do with the scene where Tifa hints at needing a hero then Barret begs Cloud to help on the next mission, then they sleep, then the next morning Cloud rags on Barret's snoring. it's the morn+rival that's got me hung up.

Perhaps, chionos, perhaps..... (My last post, ugh, can't get the lines correct - it should have been separate lines.)
    神話―月
    Shinwa-Tsuki
    Myth-Moon

Chionos you are thinking along the right line but thats not it. Nothing to do with Tifa or Barret either.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

My next guess (it doesn't fulfill the second part of the riddle but whatyagonnado) is the scene where you chase cait sith at the golden saucer.