• Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Default Soccer is a pansy sport.

WHAT IS THIS.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

A) Football
    B) Hilarious
    C) generic football is better than any and all american invented sports because you're an inferior race comment

Looks like that hand has seen some women's faces in its day. It was reflex, that's all.

Soccer is the only sport I was ever any good at if that helps your pansy argument.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Nahahahaha that is amazing

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Looks like that hand has seen some women's faces in its day. It was reflex, that's all.
    He just automatically grabbed some dude's hand and slapped himself in the face with it? It seemed pretty deliberate to me xD

Play-acting exists in football not because the player is a pussy, but because he's a cheat & attempts to get opposing players sent off & gain the upper hand. It's mearly a powerplay. However, for every attacker going down like he was shot...there's this;

YouTube - Roy Keane smurfs Alf-Inge Hålands knee up

and

YouTube - Eduardo - Leg break full video (WORST FOOTBALL INJURY EVER)

Mostly however we watch the greatest sport on earth for moments like this

YouTube - Wayne Rooney Bicycle Kick Goal vs Manchester CIty 12/2/2011 [Full HD] (by mimakos patra)

It's the beautiful game and no matter who you follow, it's the greatest sport on earth. smurf whoever says different.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Soccer is a filthy boring sport for people who cannot handle anything involving genuine tactical thought or physical effort. Play a real sport like football or basketball or curling.

:cuch:

YouTube - Zidane headbutts Materazzi - BEST ANGLE *****

Nothing can help me care about soccer. Oh, ‘it’s the most popular sport in the world.’ Probably because it’s cheap to play. It costs a ball. Once every four years, America pretends to care about it. And yes, I call it ‘soccer.’ Don’t correct me because I don’t care what they call it in other lands — I speak America.

Sorry world, we already have football and it’s way better. It’s supposed to be played by 300 pound men eight seconds at a time, not five-foot, six-inch fairies lightly jogging for three hours, or however long your game is…buy a scoreboard!

It’s hard for me to get into a sport that I mastered at the age of seven. Excuse me for not being able to get revved up for this corner kick that never works. Hooray! The game ends without a single goal. I want to kill myself when an NBA team doesn’t break a hundred. That’s because you don’t get a free taco.

Maybe there would be more scoring if they weren’t flopping all of the time. And hooligans, instead of killing players that screwed up, murder the ones that fall down crying because their toe got stepped on.

The only good thing about soccer is the movie “Ladybugs.” That’s a classic. Don’t try to re-do it, Hollywood. I love women’s soccer. It’s a beautiful game, and America is actually good at it. Probably because we’re the only country that allows women to wear shorts.

It’s nice to have an activity that terrorist countries can excel at. Enjoy your 15 minutes, Algeria. Then go back to being number one at car bombs. But just know that the only reason you’re beating us is because our best athletes are busy playing real sports. You think LeBron James might make an okay goalie? Oh, and good move, giving us Beckham ten years past his prime. That really panned out.

Articles

you know, for a nation that doesn't care about HEH, SOCCER you sure do spend a lot of time having a good whine about it.

you may not be #1 in inventing sports but you sure are #1 in inferiority complexes

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

This is my favourite football moment. :3

I don't particularly care for the sport one way or another, I do happen to catch bits of it from time to time though.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    you know, for a nation that doesn't care about HEH, SOCCER you sure do spend a lot of time having a good whine about it.

you may not be #1 in inventing sports but you sure are #1 in inferiority complexes
    Stating facts != whining.

Go drink a tea and have a biscuit, dirty brit.

Articles

It is when the facts consist of:

ps: no thanks I'm off to live in a trailer park while getting angry about gay marriage

You forgot about the guns.

Articles

Frankly I'm jealous of those.

Blog Entries

There was an Italian player who slapped himself (meaning he slapped* himself with his own hand lol)