Thread: My first try at signatures

Default My first try at signatures

Hi everyone, I tried my hands at making a signature for the first time and I'd like to get some pointers or constructive critisism

SIG.jpg

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hm, not bad for a first try. Keep at it. You'll be a pro in no time. Btw, I've never seen that picture of Squall before.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I think the best advice would be to work with better stock images (even if it's not really something you want to make a sig with), just try and find a really high quality photo close to the size of the sig you're making (or larger if you're having trouble). You'll notice the difference straight away.

That said, that is pretty awesome for a first try, so keep at it and there's no doubt you'll continue improving.

thanx guys, That picture of squall is promotional art I think from the latest Final Fantasy 012 dissidia, just found it on google. I'll try my hands at another one tomorrow

Edit: Here's a try at one for FFVII's vincent.

viNCENT.jpg

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

The background is a bit too bright on the Vincent one, it draws the eye away Vincent himself.

thanx, I'll try to darken the background and see what the effect is on the sig ..