Thread: "The Sorceress Knight - The Scenario Edition" - what is "scenario eddition"?

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default "The Sorceress Knight - The Scenario Edition" - what is "scenario eddition"?

This is a book that exists within the game that you can't read. It is mentioned on the Study Panel at the start of the game (I love using that ) if you check the Library's page. Anyone who's played Final Fantasy VIII will have at least an inkling as to what a Sorceress Knight is, but what exactly is a "Scenario Edition", and how is it different to any other book? The only thing I can think of is a CYOA, but I could be wrong...

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Sound like it could be a script edition. Basically just the film's script and none of the details of what is going on around it. I'm taking a shot in the dark though.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    Sound like it could be a script edition. Basically just the film's script and none of the details of what is going on around it. I'm taking a shot in the dark though.
    Sounds interesting. If that's case, maybe it's that movie? Which further extends my theory (sorry theory haters)