Thread: P2: Innocent Sin headed to U.S.

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default P2: Innocent Sin headed to U.S.

Atlus to Bring Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2: Innocent Sin for PSP to North America - PlayStation Portable News at IGN

Thank god, now I can finally play a legal copy of the game in all of its bizarro, Mayan alien nazi-reviving, dream eating clown glory.

For those who don't know, this is the first half of Persona 2 with Eternal Punishment being the second half. To date, this is the only main numbered Persona game to not reach the States.

For those who were turned off by Persona 1, P2 features a radically different combat system that is probably closer to a cross between Chrono Trigger's Dual/Triple techs and Breath of Fire IV's magic combo system. You create stronger attacks by combining basic Persona skills but turn order also dictates if the move will work.

The game also introduces the rumor system, in which characters can change the world and unlock shops and dungeons by spreading strange and wondrous rumors. It will make more sense when you play the game.

Oh, yay, another way to get rid of a few thousand hours of my life. Stupid Atlus and their huge game content.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

After becoming addicted to P3, looks like I'll be getting P1 and waiting for this then!
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

They're adding a new chapter as well:
    Lost Persona Chapter Persona 2: Innocent Sin Coming to PSP – PlayStation Blog

It also has the english trailer released by ATLUS USA and some small tidbits from the official PS Blog!

Articles
    Blog Entries

Yay for Steven Seagal!

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sarangerel Qha (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Site Staff

I played the second part of P2 for a couple of hours, and it was pretty fun. I don't like it as much as P3 and P4, but I'm looking forward to this. I'm more excited about Catherine though!

Quote Originally Posted by nirojan View Post
    They're adding a new chapter as well:
    Lost Persona Chapter Persona 2: Innocent Sin Coming to PSP – PlayStation Blog

It also has the english trailer released by ATLUS USA and some small tidbits from the official PS Blog!
    Where's the part about the new chapter