Page 102 of 132 FirstFirst ... 252829296979899100101102103104105106107108112122 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1973

Thread: MLP:FiM Megathread: Does anyone even watch this show anymore edition

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Who knew that Phoenix Wright is also a brony?

(SPOILER)

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Ghost 'n' Stuff NorthernChaosGod's Avatar
    Blog Entries

>Be 24
    >Order pizza for dinner
    >Enter "Draw Rainbow Dash on the box" in special instructions
    >Pizza delivery guy shows up with this.
    >MFW

Articles
    Blog Entries

smurf yeah, that's awesome. Next time I order a pizza I'm asking for a pony.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I ask for a pony every time... it never happens. Full of tears man, full of tears.

Okay, why is it that every time I try to watch just one or two episodes, I end up watching at least six?

Also, why is it so hard for me to decide on a #1 favourite pony?

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm pretty much the same way. It lures you in with one episode, you end up watching several. As for the ponies, they are all so likeable that it's almost hard to pick just one favorite. Of course, once you've decided on a pony, there's going to be a time another pony may take the top spot. There was a time that I though Pinkie Pie was one of the most annoying characters ever, but she eventually became one of my absolute favorites.

I find Pinkie Pie much more amusing than annoying now as well. Though I don't think she'd ever take the #1 spot. Same with Rainbow Dash, since I've never really liked overly proud characters.

I usually find myself picking between Fluttershy (who I originally thought would be my #1 favourite hands down), Rarity and Applejack. Though Twilight Sparkle is moving up there as well, with her nerdy charm.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Speaking of ponies, I'm going to start a pony marathon starting now. x) I'm not sure if anyone will join me, but if you have time to watch, feel free to stop by!

http://www.synchtube.com/r/j3proto

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Evastio View Post
    Okay, why is it that every time I try to watch just one or two episodes, I end up watching at least six?

Also, why is it so hard for me to decide on a #1 favourite pony?
    I find it harder to choose a least favorite of the main characters. While I have my two favorite ponies chosen the four left over I find nothing to make me put one lower than the others - i.e. once I choose a least favorite, I find a ton of things to like about her, so she gets taken off the least favorite section.

Also, I'm hovering on the Synchtube, but I've probably missed it. I was just going to sleep as it started (I stay up really late on weekends so I stay my bed is early the next morning.

I will add comments occasionally incase anyone's on, but I won't much until someone responds because I don't want to just talk to myself.

Blog Entries

Is there anyone here who has tried drawing ponies? Could you recomend guides, because I have tried two so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GhandiOwnsYou View Post
    That's one of the guides I've tried already, and I couldn't make head over heals of it. Thanks for trying though. /)

I would have linked to the two I've attempted, but couldn't remember them.

I've never had any luck with using guides from scratch. I tend to trace a lot initially, then I kind of start using traces as puppets. I might use the trace to keep limb dimensions even, but I move and bend them at joints, etc. After a little while the dimensions become habit and muscle memory and I kind of go from there. That's where guides like his become really handy, by giving you examples of many different poses and expressions to be used in your own drawings. I look at any drawing in a particular style as alteration rather than creation. It's a mod. This is just showing you some sample parts to use in your own mod.

Blog Entries

I know what you mean with changing tastes... I think season 2 did a lot of that for me.

After season 1, my favourite was Rainbow Dash. The awesome, colourful one who can get things done! The others were all second favourite hehe.

After season 2, RD dropped down a bit (she was endearingly proud and confident in S1, but in some of the S2 episodes she crossed the line into obnoxiously arrogant), I took more of a liking to Fluttershy for reasons I can't fully put my finger on but I think mostly adjustments in my own personality during the influence of the fandom, and Pinkie shot up to be joint favourite with Flutters.

Why Pinkie? Smile episode and Baby Cakes. Suddenly she served more of a purpose than bouncing around not caring, character growth that she desperately needed and that really made me appreciate her so much more. Plus the stupid birthday episode that spawned "Pinkamena" (my least favourite part of the fandom with this obsession with turning a lovely bouncy character into a manically depressed psychopath) was long behind us by then :P

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudane View Post
    I
    After season 2, RD dropped down a bit (she was endearingly proud and confident in S1, but in some of the S2 episodes she crossed the line into obnoxiously arrogant).
    Really? I can only think of one episode in S2 when she was "obnoxiously arrogant", and it was justified in the fact the episode was all about fame going to her head and all that. I personally thought that she got less arrogant in S2.