Page 100 of 132 FirstFirst ... 508090949596979899100101102103104105106110120 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 1973

Thread: MLP:FiM Megathread: Does anyone even watch this show anymore edition

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post

She's so cuuuuute!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww

You know something? Dashie and Fluttershy have completely taken over my favorites page on DeviantART. Okay, all the ponies have, but those two are the worst offenders...

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypoallergenic Cactuar View Post

She's so cuuuuute!
    Awwwwwwwwwwwww

You know something? Dashie and Fluttershy have completely taken over my favorites page on DeviantART. Okay, all the ponies have, but those two are the worst offenders...
    At least that explains the damned blindbags...

FluttershyFIMpv_L_collec-jcg.jpg

Blog Entries

I can't believe I didn't think of that...

Also, I think the writers themselves parody Hasbro's inaccurate toys sometimes... well twice, and one was cut out.

she'll steal your heart Hollycat's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Yay
    This post brought to you by the power of boobs. Dear lord them boobs. Amen

Recognized Member milliegoesbeep's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    ​a calm sea never made a skillful sailor | MILLIEGOESBEEP

Blog Entries

Also; (SPOILER)Attachment 36812 if this turns out to be an official description then Hasbro are not doing basic research on the show...
    :freak:
    Face

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

Blog Entries

I may also put this in the pony group incase it gets buried, but does anyone know how to listen to music, and then write the notes down? If so I would like the notes to a MLP song - it will help with a page I am writing. Thanks.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

I gues you could transcribe it if you could find a midi copy? Your best bet I think would be to hit up one of the guys on Youtube that are doing piano covers and whatnot. Also, you might have some luck hitting up Steffan Andrews on Facebook. He's the composer for FIM's background music and all around awesome guy. He may very well just kick you a file with your requested notation.

https://www.facebook.com/steffan.andrews.music

I may also put this in the pony group incase it gets buried, but does anyone know how to listen to music, and then write the notes down? If so I would like the notes to a MLP song - it will help with a page I am writing. Thanks.
    I can do that, though it depends on what you need it for and to what degree you want it transcribed. A week ago I would've had all the time in the world, but things have gotten busy so I can't promise anything, but depending on what you need I might be able to crank out it quickly.

Heck, I fell so in love with "This Day Aria" I did a huge analysis of it many pages back. I've been known to transcribe them at home or play around with some of the songs.

One of my favorite things is to add a little descant part with my piccolo trumpet to "Smile, Smile, Smile." I can't listen to it any more without hearing that part that I made up.

So yeah, let me know what song and exactly what you want and I'll see if I have time to take a crack at it.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

As Ghandi was saying the easiest way would be finding a MIDI and then opening it up in NoteWorthy Composer or something. I can transcribe by hand but it'd be time-consuming!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yeargdribble View Post
    I can do that, though it depends on what you need it for and to what degree you want it transcribed. A week ago I would've had all the time in the world, but things have gotten busy so I can't promise anything, but depending on what you need I might be able to crank out it quickly.

Heck, I fell so in love with "This Day Aria" I did a huge analysis of it many pages back. I've been known to transcribe them at home or play around with some of the songs.

One of my favorite things is to add a little descant part with my piccolo trumpet to "Smile, Smile, Smile." I can't listen to it any more without hearing that part that I made up.

So yeah, let me know what song and exactly what you want and I'll see if I have time to take a crack at it.
    It's shouldn't be anything overly complicated. Basically, I need the notes to the My Little Pony Theme that appears in the majority of My Little Pony shows and movies (as well as some episodes of Friendship is Magic too). All I really need is the notes for first part of the song that cover the lyrics "My Little Pony, My Little Pony" (in every version of the song) and then the second part of the song, which has different lyrics in each version (and is only in the full version of the FIM version - the lyrics there being "What is friendship all about?"

Hopefully I've explained it enough, but if you need more help, look at this article and skip to the section "Allusions to the My Little Pony Themesong".

If this doens't work I will look into Ghandi's sugestion. I thank you all for helping me. /)

Blog Entries

Okay, for the longest time, I have resisted watching this show. So, finally, I watched episode 1-3, and it was actually pretty good. I hate that I liked it as much as I did. Also, Rarity scares me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    Okay, for the longest time, I have resisted watching this show. So, finally, I watched episode 1-3, and it was actually pretty good. I hate that I liked it as much as I did. Also, Rarity scares me.
    You shouldn't hate yourself for it. I take it you're a guy from your screen name? If so, when you look back on old generations you'll see that (with the acception of generation 3, which I admit, I still like) the My Little Pony TV Series was never really that girly - even when they started trying to aim it towards girls.

Friendship is Magic is coming as close to the very early episodes (which were aimed at children of either gender) as copyright allows it to go. Hence those who avoided ponies as little boys have found them to be cooler as grown men. I really with I'd grown up with the show now...

Blog Entries

To be completely honest, I never thought of My Little Pony as being a girly thing at all. This movie was one of my absolut favorites as a kid.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

MJN: This might be of use to you: Everypony Sings

Chris: I LOVED THAT MOVIE. It is so underrated.