Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSP Remastered

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Yeah, I`d love to play Samurai Shodown Anthology, or some of the Guilty Gear games in the PS3, (the PS3 needs a Guilty Gear game badly)..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

So now I can play the games I thought belonged on home consoles anyway on a home console? Fancy that.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Honestly, I always hated browsing the Playstation Store on my PS3, and seeing all these PSP titles I could buy and download... but then not be able to play on my PS3. I'm pretty sure a PS3 is more than capable of running those games.
    That's one of the things I like better about the Nintendo stores, they are separate for their portable and console, so there's no going... oh this looks sweet... nevermind it's PSP.

THE JACKEL
    add me, PSN: ljkkjlcm9

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Outside of the MGS games (Portable OPS, Ac!d, and Peace Walker) I can't think of any PSP games I would like to see on the PS3. Some would argue Dissidia but outside of finally getting online, it won't have any benefits.

Hated Crisis Core, don't like God of War, and P3P sounds intriguing but I already own FES and the original and in terms of interface, they are better than P3P, since P3P had to cut several corners to get it to work on the PSP. In the end, most of it would feel like just having handheld games on a console.

Most of my PSP library are ports or old PS1 games so this remastered series is just a waste of time for me.