Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PSN Store downloads

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

I've been playing Dead Nation with Danielle and have been having a blast - although it's a game we've certainly not found easy, and we're playing on Normal level (there are three more difficulties above this, so... xD). It's definitely fun though, and I imagine has some decent replayability. Still, if you are playing solo, I get the feeling that Infamous might be the better option. I'm not big on sandbox / open-world games which I understand Infamous is, but you never know.

Have played all but Infamous now, actually, which was still installing last night. Quite like Ratchet & Clank, I have to say. Been a while since I came across a game in that style, I think the last time would be Crash Bandicoot. I've got a R&C game on the PSP somewhere too which I've barely got into yet, so it'll be good fun to play that on the bus as well. So many games now, so little time!

Dreamer: I didn't get that problem at all. Are you sure you've only got one of the games? Check your 'purchased' games in the top right of the PS Store. If you only have one of them there, give Sony a call.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Don't get mad, get moist I Don't Need A Name's Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Howie Kipps (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    For some reason I don't seem to be apply to download my 2nd free game? You go into the welcome back section of the PSN store & the section where I downloaded InFamous from is gone! Anyone else have this problem?
    Yeah, if you didn't select two games straight away, it won't let you like that. It's easily solved though:
    Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Services List -> Playstation Network Promotions -> PS3 Free Games
    I made one myself for a change! Although you can probably tell that..

Twisted Reality Shattered Dreamer's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by final-andy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shattered Dreamer View Post
    For some reason I don't seem to be apply to download my 2nd free game? You go into the welcome back section of the PSN store & the section where I downloaded InFamous from is gone! Anyone else have this problem?
    Yeah, if you didn't select two games straight away, it won't let you like that. It's easily solved though:
    Account Management -> Transaction Management -> Services List -> Playstation Network Promotions -> PS3 Free Games
    Major thank you