I'm happy with Phil Jones but am unsure just how much gametime he'll get unless we're selling Jonny Evans or using Jones as a DM. I remember watching Phil Jones' first ever PL game - debut against Chelsea at the age of 18, bossed the Chelsea players and got man of the match. Raved on about him to my mate at work the next day and, in FM2011, signed him up and he captained my side (Nottingham Forest) to eventually win every trophy in a single season at one point. Further decreasing the realism of FM, but all the same, I like the guy. But yeah... don't know how he'll get much gametime and he was getting a lot of it at Blackburn.

If we get De Gea, I'll be happy enough with our keeper situation but would still like for us to possibly keep PIG purely because I'm not hugely comfortable with the idea of having no keepers with experience of our players available for us should De Gea struggle at any point or get an injury. Lindegaard has never convinced for me, although to be fair he's not been given a huge chance. I suspect PIG will be off to West Brom, though, so oh well.

Think it's time that Brown left our books, he's just not going to get any gametime these days. Would like to see Gibson go to a mid-table side for his own good but don't expect him to leave. O'Shea rumoured to depart alongside those two to Sunderland, though, and I would be extremely gutted if he left because John O'Shea is a proper legend, and none of you can ever convince me otherwise.

I'd really like for us to strengthen our midfield, though. A left winger and a creative midfielder would suit me nicely, and perhaps a defensive midfielder on top of that. Cleverley may be staying with us this season and can fit either the left wing or the creative midfielder and I rate him higher than Gibson (please take his spot and send Gibson away, SAF), however the DM position left by Hargreaves is available still and perhaps Jones will fill that in. I'd really like for an out-and-out left winger, although I have no idea who would be suitable. Sanchez is rumoured at £30m, although I do wonder if that's too much for SAF's liking. Modric and Sneijder both rumoured for the CM role and either would make me happy enough. Kagawa also linked and his goals from midfield would be welcomed.

Happy with our strikeforce. If Berbatov goes and Welbeck comes in, I'll still be somewhat happy although still a little concerned at Welbeck's lack of experience... although I know he's still definitely a good player. But Hernandez and Rooney will undoubtedly remain first choice.